Podcast Idea

steveyjc81

DIS Veteran
I think it would be great to have a podcast, whereby each episode was dedicated to a land or attraction, and the whole backstory is explained. I often feel in attraction Lines that many of the details are missed because either you are walking through too fast, or you are dealing with your kids etc.

It'd be great to know exactly the full story to the attraction and particular details to look out for in the lines and on the attractions.

There are also a set of official Disney books on just that topic -- each park, each land etc. Some really great nuggets in there, especially when they discuss things that they had planned to do, but didn't end up doing (for example there was going to be a restaurant in the tree of life at the base and you could climb to the top of the tree of life and there would be a lookout area).

Connecting With Walt podcast does a fantastic job with this. They even go into extensive detail of attractions that aren't around any more, like World of Motion. Their back catalog of episodes is exhaustive and I'm sure you'll find exactly what you're looking for. The podcast stars Michael Bowling and Craig Williams, and each episode also includes a short trivia quiz about what was going on that particular week in Disney history. The episodes are about an hour and a half in length, and it's audio-only.

Connecting With Walt podcast does a fantastic job with this. They even go into extensive detail of attractions that aren't around any more, like World of Motion. Their back catalog of episodes is exhaustive and I'm sure you'll find exactly what you're looking for. The podcast stars Michael Bowling and Craig Williams, and each episode also includes a short trivia quiz about what was going on that particular week in Disney history. The episodes are about an hour and a half in length, and it's audio-only.
Good recommendation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter