Podcast Cruise Tasting Event Sign Up ~ Waitlist for Wine Tasting

Dodie would like to GUARANTEE for the Martini tasting only.

I'll pass on the wine tasting since I've done that before and I already know what I do and do not like.

(Phillip is going to wimp out and do his drinking by the pool.)

Sign me up for both the Wine tasting and the Martini Tasting. Sign Judy up for the Wine tasting.

Tracy mentioned the first DI session would be earlier in the day. I have signed up for the 10am Segway tour. Will we find out the schedule for the DI sessions in enough time to cancel any excursions if need be?

Kim

Sign me up for both the Wine tasting and the Martini Tasting. Sign Judy up for the Wine tasting.

Tracy mentioned the first DI session would be earlier in the day. I have signed up for the 10am Segway tour. Will we find out the schedule for the DI sessions in enough time to cancel any excursions if need be?

Kim

That is our intent. I'm hoping that we will get good times for the DI sessions so that you have a choice that will fit in with what everyone wants to do.

Greg and I are in for the wine tasting. We'll be doing the Dolphin encounter and I don't want to have to rush back to the ship. I'll just try some martinis on my own time :-)

I would like to sign up for the martini tasting. Can James come along with me and not pay? He's not going to drink martinis. Not a fan.

Sign me up for both tastings, please!!! I might be staggering into dinner but I will be there. :rotfl2:

I'm thinking about the martini tasting, does anyone know how many of them are gin versus vodka - not a gin fan.

I'm in for the wine tasting.

Not too sure about the martini tasting. Haven't really had those before.

I'm thinking about the martini tasting, does anyone know how many of them are gin versus vodka - not a gin fan.

They basically have two martini tastings. In one of them they are all vodka and the other there is one gin martini and three vodka ones. I don't know which they will be doing for us however.

Hi Tracy keep me on the list for both the martini and wine tastings at the moment.

They basically have two martini tastings. In one of them they are all vodka and the other there is one gin martini and three vodka ones. I don't know which they will be doing for us however.

Thanks Tracy.

I'm going to go for it, sign me up for the martini tasting, I need to update my sophistication factor and I really like the chocolate martini's. party:

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter