Podcast Cruise 6.0!!! Official Info

Just finished online check in. Thought I had done it earlier, but apparently not. Anyway, just over 2 weeks to go!!!
I finally finished ours....Most of it was done, but my DD had to decide which credit card she wanted on file. Gave her the luggage tags the other day. I'm keeping all the Sea Passes together. So ready to leave for the trip. I need this cruise so much right now, and to meet up with friends. See you all real soon !!!

We need to do the luggage tags and get all of the paperwork, passports, and such together. I'll work on that this weekend (I guess so since we leave on Tuesday). This weekend is for packing and getting organized. And I still need to buy our park passes. I've been going back and forth on whether or not to get APs.

Yea !!! See you a week from Saturday.
Hope you are feeling better by then!

We need to do the luggage tags
For those that prefer not to do the RCL "luggage tag origami" exercise, the porters will be happy to make and put the tags on your luggage when you get there.

This is correct. No self service laundry on the Oasis, or any of the RCL ships AFIK. They do offer a laundry service for a price. :laundy:

We usually find that a 7-night cruise its easy enough to pack for the entire trip without planning on doing laundry. Of course, since we live locally, we don't have to actually fly with the luggage.
we are local too......I know someone that will do back to back sailing with just carry on......does his laundry and says no one cares or says Hey I remember that shirt LOL

Hey cruisers...we are getting so close right now.....I only have 4 1/2 more work days left....not counting today, in which I leaving at noon to go home and start cooking for Thanksgiving. I am so excited. See you all real soon!

Okay, who's getting excited!? I know I am!

I just can't wait until I get onto the ship and watch the world float by! I am really wishing we got an ocean view balcony (got Park View balcony) but I know there are spots throughout the ship where you can sit and relax with great views.

What are you guys most looking forward to? I am looking forward to relaxing and meeting everyone.

My vacation officially starts tomorrow, I do not have to go back to work until after the cruise, so I am just watching the clock and waiting for the minutes to tick by at work. :hourglass

Can't wait to finally meet everyone.

What are you guys most looking forward to?
I'm looking forward to getting away with DW. I would prefer it if we were going to be totally unplugged but unfortunately we got an internet package so she can keep in touch with DD. I'm hoping that doesn't spoil the trip.

I'm also looking forward to seeing a bunch of old friends and making a bunch of new ones.

And even though my past experience has led me to prefer smaller ships, I'm very much looking forward to exploring Oasis. I'm keeping an open mind and will be happy to have my preference changed by this experience.

Just doing online check-in. How did you all complete the travel plans section if you're using the DIS/Dreams shuttles?

Also, a friend and I are sharing the cabin. Can we pay our shipboard charges with two separate credit cards at the end? I understand that we will have to register one credit card at the beginning for room charges.

Last edited:
Just doing online check-in. How did you all complete the travel plans section if you're using the DIS/Dreams shuttles?

Also, a friend and I are sharing the cabin. Can we pay our shipboard charges with two separate credit cards at the end? I understand that we will have to register one credit card at the beginning for room charges.

When you do online check in, you can specify a different credit card for each guest in the reservation.

Just indicate that you will be using private transfers. For those using DIS/Dreams transfers we will be sending an email out next week with some more details.

When you arrive at the port and go through the process to get your room key you can let them know you want to use two different credit cards. The RCCL agent will help you with that and then at the end of the cruise each of you will see your own charges on the folio and these will be charged to your individual credit cards.

Just indicate that you will be using private transfers. For those using DIS/Dreams transfers we will be sending an email out next week with some more details.

When you arrive at the port and go through the process to get your room key you can let them know you want to use two different credit cards. The RCCL agent will help you with that and then at the end of the cruise each of you will see your own charges on the folio and these will be charged to your individual credit cards.
Thanks, John. Just over a week away... Happy Thanksgiving!

Set Sail forms printed - Check!
Luggage tags printed - Check!
APs renewed for our pre-cruise days - Check!
Passports and Magic Bands retrieved from the lock box - Check!

Let the packing begin!!! We leave Tuesday after work so I want to have everything pretty much done by Sunday night.

I'm seriously late in planning things for this trip. Don't really have anything planned during the cruise. Not sure what shore excursions to do or if to do any. For sure going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party though.

I have a few questions, if anyone can help. I am planning on getting the internet package. Could I use Facebook messenger to call/text for free while on the cruise? Also, any transportation ideas from the airport?

My sister (Crystal) and I (Rhonda) will be in room #14222.

I am planning on getting the internet package. Could I use Facebook messenger to call/text for free while on the cruise?
Any app or service that works over Wifi will be an option - Skype, Facebook, Facetime, WhatsApp, Wifi calling (if your phone supports it), plain old texting over Wifi, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter