• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Podcast 2.0 Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Morning Everyone!! Wow New Thread, this was a surprise this morning.
I am on Page 2, at least.

I am 8 days out until I head to WDW. Next 7 days are one of the busiest times we have at work - Spring Commencement Printing time. Not to mention there is a Horse Race going on a mile south of campus this weekend, which makes Traffic a headache for the next three days.

I got some good news at Physical Therapy yesterday - after 4 sessions, she said I show improvement in flexibility of my knee. I have noticed some decrease in pains, but I still get shots of pain after sitting for a while or when on stairs.

Here was the Top 10 from the previous Thread.

1. Becx N Gav 499
2. jeanigor 232
3. mainegal 204
4. katscradle 117
5. tlcoke 116
6. aGoofyMom 99
7. Cherinva 89
8. georgemoe 78
9. klam_chowder 77
10. Gav N Becx 70

So, what exactly is the purpose of these threads????

Hi y'all!

So, what exactly is the purpose of these threads????

Oh!
There is supposed to be a purpose?!

I think the purpose is to stay to connected. To get to know each other.

Many of you have met in person and know each other. I don't have that advantage and I am still trying to realize fully who is who. I hope once I meet everyone, I will know which Kathy and Kim is which!

Here was the Top 10 from the previous Thread.

1. Becx N Gav 499
2. jeanigor 232
3. mainegal 204
4. katscradle 117
5. tlcoke 116
6. aGoofyMom 99
7. Cherinva 89
8. georgemoe 78
9. klam_chowder 77
10. Gav N Becx 70

:goodvibes Land sakes alive! :goodvibes

Didn't realize I was anywhere near Top 10 in the last thread.

Oh!
There is supposed to be a purpose?!

... I will know which Kathy and Kim is which!

Will take me more than once. Half-way thru semester, I'm still learning which student is which. :confused3
If you've been dead at least 500 years-then I know all about you.:rolleyes:

Hello Everyone! Going to try and be a little more active on this board. I'm so ready to go on this cruise I can't stand it. I think it's more because this will be a cruise without the kids. :goodvibes Love them dearly but DH and I need a trip with just us. My friends think I'm crazy to be going on a Disney cruise with no kids. I just look and tell them YOU HAVE NO IDEA! :rotfl:

Well happy Thurs.! One day closer to Fri.

Still page 1 I hope. Caught up in watching "Julie and Julia"

I catch up on the boards while watching movies too. :) (Usually on DVD and only at night. For some reason I like the silence or a podcast on a weekday, but never the tv.) I wonder how many others do this?

Mel

I here!!

Working second shift this week (3:30-midnight) :scared1: But I do have 5 1/2 hours of overtime so far this week!

All this overtime = plane ticket to Indy for September!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter