PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I be allergic to the cat? :eek:

I just got him last summer. Would that cause breathing issues without a lot of sinus? I have some sinus issues but always have had, and it hasn't increased really.

Um yes!! I am terrible allergic to them. My reaction to them is different. Many times, I just feel the breathing issue, like I am having an asthma attack (I don't have asthma, just assume it feels that way). The dander is the issue, which you know. If that has built up in your house over the last year (has little to do with cleaning, it is just EVERYWHERE), it will just make you feel worse.

YAY AIMEE!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON 5000!!!!

I have to go, I'm stoned.

Okay, so it's not 5000. I told you I'm stoned.

Zipadeedodah, zipadeea

I'm tired too. Wish I was the other thing Teva is.

Grats on 3,000 Aimee! :cheer2: :dance3: I figure by the the time this actually posts you should be there.

And for my 3,000th, a song for you all

I'll be your candle on the water
My love for you will always burn
I know you're lost and drifting
But the clouds are lifting
Don't give up you'll have somewhere to turn

'Till ev'ry wave is warm and bright
My soul is there beside you
Let this candle guide you
Soon you'll see a golden stream of light

A cold and friendless tide has found you
Don't let the stormy darkness pull you down
I'll paint a ray of hope around you
Circling in the air
Lighted by a prayer

This flame inside of me will grow
Keep holding on you'll make it
Here's my hand so take it
Look for me reaching out to show
As sure as rivers flow
I'll never let you go
I'll never let you go
I'll never let you go...

5.gif

MYST

Ahh, Congrats to you too Aimee. We are matching today! I thought you hit 5000 though?

No I am not caught up yet.
I will say this, the kid knows how to bargain shop!! Our budget today was $200.00 and $100.00 for Marshals creek tomorrow.
First of all she moved up to a size 1. Still hard to find but alot easier then double zeros.
She got 4 pairs of jeans, 9 t shirts, 4 camis, 3 over tops and 2 unmentionables, all at Rave, Wet Seal and Aeropostale. $190.00. Savings of $165.00!
Very proud of her :woohoo:

ETA: since she just corrected me, add to that a pair of capri sweats for gym and a really cute skirt!
very good shopping! I went to Lane Bryant today and got 10 pairs of panties, 3 pairs of pants, 1 skirt and 3 tops (1 lime green) for 172.00 and then got coupons good for 75.00 to use in September sometime. That store is dangerous for me!
ETA- forgot, also got a 35 song download thingy for trying some new jeans on there. They didn't fit though.

No, it's been pretty quiet around here. Lots of people out and about I think.
we were gone all day almost, shopping, dinner and seeing Underdog.

That sounds like it might be acid reflux. I have it and it's not fun stuff. You'll want to go see a doctor, the acid can cause esophagus damage :(

Ah, my whole family has that. Mother, brother, two sons. Brother's ate away at his esophagus until it affected his carotid artery and messed up his heart rhythms. We were vacationing and he had to go to the hospital thinking he was having a heart attack...........he was very young for a heart attack of course.

My mom's brother also had such a severe case he had to have surgery.
would acid reflux cause muscle spasm like pain just under the rib cage in the middle and also right side? No, not me but a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter