Plz help looking for specific Girl Scout cookies

Our cookies will be here in Oregon February 11th! We use Little Brownie Bakers.too. We sell thin mints, samoas, tagalongs, trefoils, thank you berry much, dosi dos, dulce de leech and savannah smiles (formerly lemon coolers). I have two girl scouts and am the leader for two troops! We are working very hard to make sure every girl will get to go to overnight camp this summer! Cookies are $4.00 a box and my girls would be happy to box up and ship to you the least expensive way we can.

It would be a great learning tool too. We do booth sales starting the 17th and every girl can count back change! I have 3rd graders and 6th -9th graders. The older girls have to work a lot harder to sell (no cute factor any more). They make signs, do chants and songs and run the whole booth. It is my hope they will be able to take these skills to the job market in a few years.

Thank you to everyone who buys cookies across the states! All of the profit goes to support girl scout programs! The girls get credit towards camp and travel, the troops earn money for field trips, meeting supplies and activities and the service units earn money for girls who cannot afford to join, buy books uniforms, etc or go to summer camps and programs.

I am very proud of my girls and their accomplishments. They have been able to donate supplies to the humane society, make cards and letters for the local veteran's hospital and valentines and Christmas presents for a local nursing home.

Hi Swimalie! It has been really cold and dry here this winter! Hoping for an early spring for booth sales!

are the lemonades from ABC the same as the savannah smiles? we are little brownie bakers and have 8 different kinds!! I will miss the lemon chalet - I haven't tried the new lemon...but if they are dry they wont be as good!!

I will say I make a bread pudding out of the Thank U Berry much...it was YUMMY!!!! and a tagalong cupcake - FABULOUS!!!

We use Little Brownie bakers but for the last 2 years we only have 6 types of cookies.

Thin Mints, Tagalongs, Do-Si-Dos, Samoas, Trefoil and Lemon Chalet Creme/Savannah Smiles.

I wonder why your cookies are $4.00 and ours are $3.50 :confused3 this is our first year doing girl scouts sine I was a little girl and we are loving it. :)

Our cookies will be here in Oregon February 11th! We use Little Brownie Bakers.too. We sell thin mints, samoas, tagalongs, trefoils, thank you berry much, dosi dos, dulce de leech and savannah smiles (formerly lemon coolers). I have two girl scouts and am the leader for two troops! We are working very hard to make sure every girl will get to go to overnight camp this summer! Cookies are $4.00 a box and my girls would be happy to box up and ship to you the least expensive way we can.

It would be a great learning tool too. We do booth sales starting the 17th and every girl can count back change! I have 3rd graders and 6th -9th graders. The older girls have to work a lot harder to sell (no cute factor any more). They make signs, do chants and songs and run the whole booth. It is my hope they will be able to take these skills to the job market in a few years.

Thank you to everyone who buys cookies across the states! All of the profit goes to support girl scout programs! The girls get credit towards camp and travel, the troops earn money for field trips, meeting supplies and activities and the service units earn money for girls who cannot afford to join, buy books uniforms, etc or go to summer camps and programs.

I am very proud of my girls and their accomplishments. They have been able to donate supplies to the humane society, make cards and letters for the local veteran's hospital and valentines and Christmas presents for a local nursing home.

Hi Swimalie! It has been really cold and dry here this winter! Hoping for an early spring for booth sales!

Hi! I've heard about the dry winter so far. Even here in VA we've had a dry one. We plan on coming out there this summer for a vacation. Our 6 year old was born in Portland and loves to go back.

Here in Indiana (Little Brownie Bakers) we have Trefoils, Samoas, Dulce de Leche, Thank U Berry Munch, Thin Mints, Do-Si-Dos, Tagalongs, and Savannah Smiles (so named to celebrate the 100th year of Girl Scouts, which started in Savannah, GA). Ours are $3.50/box. :thumbsup2

The price of the cookies is decided by your council. I think it depends on the breakdown of prizes, incentives and such. I wish ours were less! Each girl gets approximately 80 cents in prizes per box. The more they sell the higher the amount. The troops earn between 65 and 95 cents per box, again more boxes more money each. The cookies cost about $1.35 per box. The remainder of the money goes to the council to help girl programs like troops for underprivileged, overnight camp and uniforms, books and badges.

Our economy is not that great here with unemployment and foreclosures high. We work really hard and put in long days at the booth sales, but the girls are able to make their goals. Every box count! this is my seventh year as a gs mom and 5th year as a leader. Good luck with your sale!

As always the Caramel Delights (known at samoas elsewhere)[/QUOTE said:
I had my first Caramel Delight today. They are close to a Samoa but not the exact cookie. Samoas had dark chocolate and more caramel. Both are good but I like Samoas better.

We live in Middletown and are selling both of those cookies ($4 per box). Our council is now GS of the Jersey Shore, which I think covers all of Monmouth and Ocean Counties.

Maybe you can find someone who lives in Ocean County to get some from.

How long do girl scout cookies last? I don't see an expiration date on them. We still have 12 boxes of samoas from their last sale. Don't know what it is but they just aren't as good as they used to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter