Pluto's "Dog Days of Summer" Exercise Challenge

I am going to meet my goal for this month in a matter of minutes! And its only 3:40pm so plenty of time to go over my goal. This will be the earliest in the month I have ever met my goal. I just know that this months group is going all the way to GREEN .....keep up the great work everyone!

60 minutes at Fat Yoga today! :worship:
440/800 = 55%

Pluto pillow pet! To relax with after your exercise.
e1a7cec834f77c95772f09b4f96c3920.jpg

:rainbow: Sunday is here, with lots of color changes!!

Congrats to:
:figment:LizardQueen8
:figment:Stephanator

:PinkbouncSaphire5742

and our two newest finishers:

:bounce:scdak :bounce:and

:bounce:Tasha228:bounce: !!

I have 15 minutes to report for yesterday and 20 for this morning (adjusted down from walks with kitties) for a new personal total of 525/620.

And the team total has reached 13,335 minutes (73%) with only 401 minutes to go to reach purple!! :cheer2::cheer2:

I love the Pluto pillow Pet! And I have one more product pic to post as well - a Pluto Christmas stocking:
P stocking.jpg

Well, it's definitely a Monday here. But I did have a great weekend, and I hope the rest of the team did too!

No new color changes at the moment, but we are only 272 minutes away from Pink as a team!!

This week's theme is "That Other Pluto" -

Planet A - Monday.jpg

pluto: A day on Pluto is equivalent to Earth’s 6 days and 9 hours, meaning that it has the second slowest rotation in the Solar System (after Venus, which takes 243 days to turn on its axis).

sorry I've been MIA for a few days! Yikes!

Thursday the 18th - 477 minutes
Friday the 19thy 367 minutes'
Saturday the 20th - 180 minutes
Sunday (my fitbit died andi forgot to take my charger this weekend) so roughly about 60 minutes

...doing ok I guess. I'm disappointed by how this month is going.

Don't be too disappointed - it's enough for a color change! Congrats to:

:figment:galaxygirl76
:Pinkbounc2manypets
:PinkbouncTeam August :cheer2:

A whopping 10 minutes for me (lots going on yesterday).

Planet 3 - Tuesday.jpg

pluto: Pluto is cold: -233° C (-390° F), just 40° C (72° F) above absolute zero. At this temperature, all elements would be frozen except for neon, hydrogen, and helium.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter