Pleasure Island return entry?

rosemont

Earning My Ears
A while back - probably August or Sept - I read about a deal where after you pay admisssion to PI, for an additional fee you could get a multi day pass - maybe like pay $10 and get a pass for admission to PI for 7 dyas? I can't remember the deal exactly and can't find the post...Does anyone know if this is still available? Or, If you're goint in January, let me know if you see it. Thanks.

I remember it being something like you pay an extra $5 and get to go for the next five nights!

I am wanting to know too,i was there in Sept and seen it,i will be going in Feb .

I'm hoping to get to go to PI several times on my "Singles" trip in May. :D
I will ask on the Hosts Board and see if they know over there.

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
And Just ONE of the Beths...and a Dagny :D ... Hosting the Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
poohsnow.gif

...that there was a pass last year for $25 that got you 5 consecutive nights of admission to Pleasure Island. He does not know if it still is in existance.
Well, I, for one HOPE so! :D

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
And Just ONE of the Beths...and a Dagny :D ... Hosting the Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
poohsnow.gif

I called down there and they told me no there was no five day passes only one day,i am bumming, i wanted to go there more then once,i hate paying 19 -20 each night.I hope someone goes down there and reports back to us that they have them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!