• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please share your pics from MNSSHP

I have some I'll share. I went to the party on October 12th. It was so fun!

DisneyWorldOct07024.jpg

DisneyWorldOct07033.jpg

DisneyWorldOct07039.jpg

DisneyWorldOct07040.jpg

DisneyWorldOct07041.jpg

DisneyWorldOct07043.jpg

DisneyWorldOct07052.jpg

DisneyWorldOct07053.jpg

DisneyWorldOct07074.jpg

I have more if anyone wants to see, I just didn't want to have a huge post. Even though it'll probably end up being huge anyway.

Oct 14th .... we had a blast.

Didn't see as many people dressed up as we thought. But it was such a cool night that the costumes were a must (we had back-up plans if the heat didn't break)...but we lucked-out and caught a 4 day cold snap while there (in Florida that means 78 at night instead of 88) ;)

mail2anareach.jpg

Mail5.jpg

All4ofusatHalloweenmediumsize.jpg

AllofBuzswildRidemedsize.jpg

This one cracks me up! You're both so serious on Space Ranger - and dressed like that!! Made me :lmao: Cute pic!

And the first pic I had to take a second look, at first I thought the candelabra was part of an elaborate head piece!! LOL :rotfl:

Great pics!!!

This was an very good tread. We leaving in 3 days and counting. MNSSHP here we come Thusday th 25th. I am SOOOO excited to go after seeing everyones pictures. THANKS

2007_10170214.jpg

the fams as lock, shock & barrel (dd as zero took the pic).

2007_10170147.jpg

headless horseman on main street. unintentionally blurred, but came out kinda trippy.

2007_10170135.jpg

hallowishes grim grinning ghosts verse of song.

2007_10170032.jpg

2007_10170036.jpg

the last two really need no explanation.

Here are some pics from our trip. I think the people dressed as the ghosts are from the Dis, but I didn't get a chance to ask.
My Mouseketeer group
MNSSHP07027.jpg

Mouseketeers meet the Grim Grinning Ghosts
MNSSHP07047.jpg

The Castle at night
MNSSHP07036.jpg

A Disney Ghost
MNSSHP07119.jpg

We had "Some fun, huh?"
MNSSHP07064.jpg

Here are some pics from our trip. I think the people dressed as the ghosts are from the Dis, but I didn't get a chance to ask.
My Mouseketeer group
MNSSHP07027.jpg

Mouseketeers meet the Grim Grinning Ghosts
MNSSHP07047.jpg

The Castle at night
MNSSHP07036.jpg

A Disney Ghost
MNSSHP07119.jpg

We had "Some fun, huh?"
MNSSHP07064.jpg

That was my crew that were the hitchhiking ghosts, the bride, prudence and pickwick (all from the mansion). I'm hoping to post a few more pics today. We had an absolute blast!

I didn't get a lot of great shots, but I thought this one was pretty cool from the parade. It has such an spooky feel to it. This was from 10-4-07

MNSSHP3.jpg

That was my crew that were the hitchhiking ghosts, the bride, prudence and pickwick (all from the mansion). I'm hoping to post a few more pics today. We had an absolute blast!

I'm so glad to find you! My DH was so surprised when I told him you didn't work for Disney. I had to show him the blue armbands in the picture to prove you were guests. He thinks Disney should pay you guys because your costumes were better than the official ones in the parade.
I saw you with the whole group later on. You were always mobbed with people taking pictures when we saw you. Amazing job with the costumes.

Here are a couple of more pix from our costume nights (Oct 14th & 18th). I can't wait to get the studio shots WDW took of us to post. Hopefully tonight....

cd68c1e8.jpg

70cbc7b8.jpg

1d4d798a.jpg

I'm so glad to find you! My DH was so surprised when I told him you didn't work for Disney. I had to show him the blue armbands in the picture to prove you were guests. He thinks Disney should pay you guys because your costumes were better than the official ones in the parade.
I saw you with the whole group later on. You were always mobbed with people taking pictures when we saw you. Amazing job with the costumes.

Thank you, thank you for the compliments. We were mobbed for pictures but we love it! :cool1:

We were there last night for the 10/21 party. It started out wet but dried out by the end of the first parade. Not too crowded either.

partydeadgroup.jpg

partydeadgirl.jpg

partydog.jpg

partyjasmine.jpg

partyqueen.jpg

We didn't intend on going when we came up for this quick trip so we didn't really have costumes for the kids. But I happened to bring my son's Cars Pit Crew jacket and hat so it passed for a costume and my sister brought a little princess ballerina outfit with tutu for my neice and she did her hair all up.

partyian.jpg

partyjane2.jpg

partyjanedinner.jpg

Sorry so many pics, lol...

Great pics guys!! I know for sure that next October will seem to crawl here for sure now!! At least I have all these wonderful pics to keep me company!!

Tiff

[QUOTE=blackbunny13;21423429]Here are a couple of more pix from our costume nights (Oct 14th & 18th). I can't wait to get the studio shots WDW took of us to post.

Your costumes are more than just extremely professional looking: they capture the essence of the characters and what WDW's MNSSHP is all about! We are sorry that our early October stay did not coincide with you and your friends' appearance at the MK and the HM!

Superb!

Great pics guys!! I know for sure that next October will seem to crawl here for sure now!! At least I have all these wonderful pics to keep me company!!

Tiff

Hey Brat! Good name :)

I was there last year at this time and it goes soooo much quicker than you'd think. I'm going next year too and am really excited.

Thanks everyone for posting your pics. I love looking at them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter