Please share your pics from MNSSHP

Here are a few of mine from 2005:

DSC_0143.jpg

937f01af.jpg

DSC_0151.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

My son is in his costume in my signature...with Angiebelle's boyfriend, I did not realize when I stopped him for a picture with DS that they belonged to the Disboards until I was home and we posted how much fun it was. DS is an avid Wrestling fan and he thought that this Carlito was the real deal. If I get a chance I'll post some more pictures. Braeden's bellhop for the TOT was a hit though...and he thought it all up on his own. Take care and have a blast! We only hope that MVMCP is this much fun!

Wow! These pictures are getting me really excited about our Halloween trip! I've been a little sad because we'll miss MVMCP for the first time in 5 years; but now I'm really looking to MNSSHP! :cool1:

This is from last year. The guys with the shovels really spooked me. We were sitting right in front and one of 'em got right in my face and I screamed...and I can't believe I admitted it! Nursetink - your pictures came out great! Mine are really dark. Eventhough we knew the headless horseman was coming all we got was a blur!
halloween.jpg

The picture in my signature are my girls at MNSSHP. I wish I had taken a pic of the headless horseman, but I didn't think it would come out so I didn't bother. I think I'll try this year. Come to think of it, there's alot of pics I wish I'd taken but didn't.
1) The same ghost in someone else's pics on this thread(from the haunted mansion) sat and talked to my girls for awhile. I videotaped it, but it was so dark you can only hear it.
2) The gravediggers precision drill team was awesome!!! I would love to have gotten a pic of that with the sparks flyin.

3) my youngest DD was dressed as tink, so when the lost boys come through in the parade, the crawled under the rope and started saying "we found tinkerbell" and that would been a great pic, but the look on her face would have been even better.

from 10/6/05.
This was our 1st MNSSHP and I vowed never to miss another one!! We are going this Sept. for the 1st party, and I cannot wait!! Here is the cast..

Me....Queen of Hearts
DH....Jafar
DC (dear cousin & BF)..Esmerelda
DS8...Dash Incredible
DS4...Hercules
47b5ce03b3127cce94e8e100565800000026108AbtGzNy0YuW

Us having Dinner @ CRT before the Party
47b5ce03b3127cce94e82ce8164e00000016108AbtGzNy0YuW

47b5ce03b3127cce94e82d2dd72300000016108AbtGzNy0YuW

Us girls, the biggest Disney lovers of them all!
47b5ce03b3127cce94e82d23d72d00000016108AbtGzNy0YuW

Rare picture of Cinderella @ CRT before party w/her 2 princes
47b5ce03b3127cce94e82c09979f00000015108AbtGzNy0YuW

It was SO HOT last year, this year, we're all wearing LIGHT and airy costumes :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting all these great pics!!! :thumbsup2 I love looking at them all :teeth: We can't wait for our first MNSSHP this year & I've already been trying to think of fun costumes that will also be "cool" enough for Florida. :)

For those of you who have posted such great parade pics, can you tell me what kind of a camera you used, and if a digital, what kind and what settings? Our parade pics came out so dark, and so many of yours are wonderful!

Erika,

I used a Nikon D70 for my photos. It has 2 different night shot settings, we used the setting which slows the shutter speed down some, but not tremendously. I will have to look it up to see what they call it.

I also used a Nikon D70. My pictures also came out dark. So I used a photo editing program from Creative Memories that lightened the pictures. It worked great. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter