PLEASE READ: New Signature Rules In-Place

THANK YOU!!! I also have always hated reading someone's reply which is one line long, and having to scroll through half of my screen to get to the next post! We don't need to know every vacation you've ever taken. Short & Sweet people! It'll help us all.

Do I have to do something special to add color to sig and to put in the smilies? I wanted to do both of those. Help please.

Do I have to do something special to add color to sig and to put in the smilies? I wanted to do both of those. Help please.

When you edit your signature, there is a panel full of smiles to the right of the edit box. Just put your cursor on the place in the sig where you want a smilie, then click the smilie with your mouse, and it will appear in the sig.

Also when you edit your signature, there is a double row of various buttons just above the edit box. These buttons contain options such as typeface, size, Bold/Italic/Underline, and text color; the text color button has the letter A on it, and has a tiny downward-facing arrow next to it. Select some text, then click the arrow, and a group of colored squares will appear. Click a colored square, and the text you have selected will change to that color.

Explanation- the biggest complaint we receive is that signatures are too long and it takes too long to scroll through threads.

I agree some signatures are way too big! Also think that there should be a limit to how long a thread can be. 20 pages for a thread is pushing too long let alone 200 pages for one thread - crickets. That old info is outdated and it becomes horribly difficult to browse! Possibly a limit could be imposed on thread lengths as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter