~~Please read~~ Announcing a BIG idea! - NEW UPDATE p.8!

tggrbuny said:
We have already reserved a convertible and at OKW. Rest assured you will shortly (hopefully) have deposits for two adults at all three events. :grouphug:

We are booked at OKW for this event also (well for Sat., Sun. and Monday anyway).

I guess since Penny just got my checks yesterday, and I mailed them on a Saturday (the day after she posted payement info), it would stand to reason that many didn't mail theirs out until Monday or later, so maybe by this weekend we will have a better idea of everything going forward.

We are excited about coming for this also, but if Project X doesn't happen we won't be coming. We are planning this trip around this event, so I don't want to book airfare unless it is a go (at least the AC and Illuminations thing, I doube we will know about the AK thing for awhile since that one takes 200 people).

I have my fingers crossed that this all comes about!
DJ

I'm just back in town and finally caught up, so my check is right here in it's envelope ready to go "Par Avion" to you today.

It might be great if we could get totals so far - those who said they were interested and checks recieved.

I guess the key thing here is to get your check(s) in!

Note if you get a small flat rate Global Priority Mail envelope, you can mail for $5 (estimated delivery 4-6 days. For Airmail, it's 4-7 days, so not a big advertised diffrence!).

We are planning on arriving on Friday morning and going home Tuesday. Monday is our 19th wedding anniversary...so it is kind of like all of you have kindly thrown us a party! I don't know if we will still come if the events are cancelled. We will be there next week on both ends of weekday cruise. We won't be suffering from withdrawls (yet).

However, many of the new 50th anniversary stuff will be in place, Epcot will still be pretty from left overs from the Flower and Garden stuff and we have never been in there in the summer. Not having kids makes one avoid vacationing with crowds of families. It is really lemonade...couldn't have kids (lemons)...get to vacation when everyone else is working (lemonade)! I guess I just talked myself into it! :earsboy:

For those of you still waiting...send your checks...it will be fun! We are were going to try and add a Cinderella Breakfast and another go round on the Segways. Haven't decided on a backstage tour yet. Have already done several of them and they are great! :cheer2:

Hey Tggerbuny - don't worry about your checks...they'll get here in the end :) Short of a sack of mail suddenly being delivered today, tomorrow or Saturday you'll be fine - I'd describe me receiving the deposits so far as a steady trickle rather than a deluge :p

Regardless, when emailing the update at the weekend, I'll be sure to ask for anyone who's check is already 'in the mail' but hasn't had receipt confirmed by me so I can number crunch each event accurately!

I will echo what you said though to everyone though...mail your checks please if you haven't done so already as put simply, I won't be stumping up my own cash to pay the deposits for the events without a suitable show of faith from you all...short of winning the lottery, I just can't afford to throw $3000+ down the toilet - much as I love you all ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter