Please Look at This Picture - Has Anyone Seen This Missing Baby? UPDATES THROUGHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
She wore her jail house pants with that blazer. Now she is trying to 'look' respectable???
I meant, that a normal person would have been in tears at a trial for their murdered child. Not sitting there calmly.

I knew what you meant. That vile woman hasn't grieved a minute over that precious child she murdered.:guilty:

I knew what you meant. That vile woman hasn't grieved a minute over that precious child she murdered.:guilty:

Shes only grieved for her own situation. Everyone else in her life is grieving for this baby. I wonder if she feels just a bit guilty for what her father is going through..

She wore her jail house pants with that blazer. Now she is trying to 'look' respectable???
I meant, that a normal person would have been in tears at a trial for their murdered child. Not sitting there calmly.

I'm sure her lawyer told her what to wear.

The problem I see with most people is that they assume that Casey should act the way they would act if they lost a child. She is not like most people. The woman is unbalanced. Her mind does not work like most or she would never had done what she did in the first place. If you are waiting for her to show emotion, you'll be waiting a long time.

It would be nice to see her show emotion over that child. We have seen her show emotion over herself. I am not waiting by any means to see this woman cry over her daughter. It she was going to show emotion, she would have by now. I was just merely pointing out that her behavior isnt 'typical'. And it is goign to take more than a blazer for anyone to respect her. Nice try on Baez's part...

But can't help to note the difference between the way NG and Greta Van report on this case. Yes, NG talks about it entirely for the most of her show but yesterday she kept the caption on that Casey was laughing and smiling in court and she was sure to show her doing exactly that. While Greta didn't show her (casey) smiling once. She had the court picture of her being totally serious. I know Greta isn't crazy about LP also, while NG seems to hang onto his every word. Makes me wonder too, why Greta doesn't do as much reporting as NG does on this. Maybe she thinks NG does enough. Just some observations.

But can't help to note the difference between the way NG and Greta Van report on this case. Yes, NG talks about it entirely for the most of her show but yesterday she kept the caption on that Casey was laughing and smiling in court and she was sure to show her doing exactly that. While Greta didn't show her (casey) smiling once. She had the court picture of her being totally serious. I know Greta isn't crazy about LP also, while NG seems to hang onto his every word. Makes me wonder too, why Greta doesn't do as much reporting as NG does on this. Maybe she thinks NG does enough. Just some observations.

Because Nancy Grace doesn't report the news, she manipulates it to keep her ratings high. She only shows the things she thinks makes the case incendiary and cuts off anyone or anything that might show another side. While watching her in court yesterday, on the local news, I didn't see a happy Casey. In fact, they had an expert on body language in the courtroom. She said that Casey was very nervous and depressed.

Don't misunderstand. I think Caylee's death was a tragedy. If a jury finds Casey guilty, I think she should be punished appropriately. However, I think picking every little movement she makes apart achieves nothing. I realize that, thanks to shows like Nancy Grace, the country has already convicted her. In fact, she will have a very hard time getting a fair trial due to all this coverage. Personally, I think it is wrong that so much information has been leaked about her. I realize that people are outraged about what happened to Caylee, but I see an almost manic hatred toward Casey. I feel this is a result of the coverage from shows like Nancy Grace. There have been other incredibly sad cases involving children that have not garnered anywhere near the outrage directed toward Casey.

No matter what, Casey is innocent until a jury of her peers finds her guilty. Oh, maybe not...Nancy Grace has already decided the issue. :sad2:

Because Nancy Grace doesn't report the news, she manipulates it to keep her ratings high. She only shows the things she thinks makes the case incendiary and cuts off anyone or anything that might show another side. While watching her in court yesterday, on the local news, I didn't see a happy Casey. In fact, they had an expert on body language in the courtroom. She said that Casey was very nervous and depressed.

Don't misunderstand. I think Caylee's death was a tragedy. If a jury finds Casey guilty, I think she should be punished appropriately. However, I think picking every little movement she makes apart achieves nothing. I realize that, thanks to shows like Nancy Grace, the country has already convicted her. In fact, she will have a very hard time getting a fair trial due to all this coverage. Personally, I think it is wrong that so much information has been leaked about her. I realize that people are outraged about what happened to Caylee, but I see an almost manic hatred toward Casey. I feel this is a result of the coverage from shows like Nancy Grace. There have been other incredibly sad cases involving children that have not garnered anywhere near the outrage directed toward Casey.

No matter what, Casey is innocent until a jury of her peers finds her guilty. Oh, maybe not...Nancy Grace has already decided the issue. :sad2:

Well, I saw a smiling, grinning, chuckling, coquettish Casey who seemingly hadn't a care that her daughter is nothing but a pile of bones today. Sorry to be so blunt, but there it is. As a mother, if I was wrongly accused of murdering my precious child, my BEST behavior would be to act serious and somber. More realistically, they'd have had to carry me into the courtroom because my overwhelming grief at the loss of my child would render me unable to walk upright. But there she is, acting like the belle of the ball. She might as well have "SOCIOPATH" written across her murderous forehead.

Not only is her behavior not normal, it is indicative of a mother who feels no grief at the death of her child and is concerned only with herself and how everything affects her. (I guess they'd better leave room to tattoo "NARCISSIST" on her forehead as well.) You don't need a psychology degree to see that a mile away. She's stone cold inside.

I don't give a rat's hiney what NG says or what any other media outlet tells me. Five minutes of studying the FACTS of this case and another five watching her unnatural behavior tells anyone with a bit of common sense that she killed her own child, left her body to rot and doesn't lose a wink of sleep over it. Sure, she's LEGALLY innocent at this stage, but I doubt the intelligence of anyone who actually believes her claim that she is not guilty.

I agree Peggy. It gauls me that Nancy Grace carries on about the tshirts and the doll. Yes, it's sad but she is just as guilty of making money off of Cayle Anthony. She thrives on people's misery. I cannot watch her show anymore. She's a tick sucking the blood out of this tragedy.
Yes, we still live under innocent untilk proven guilty. I'd hate to see any of us in this position with a whole country convinced of our guilt.

I agree Peggy. It gauls me that Nancy Grace carries on about the tshirts and the doll. Yes, it's sad but she is just as guilty of making money off of Cayle Anthony. She thrives on people's misery. I cannot watch her show anymore. She's a tick sucking the blood out of this tragedy.
Yes, we still live under innocent untilk proven guilty. I'd hate to see any of us in this position with a whole country convinced of our guilt.

If I ever let my child go "missing" for a month without reporting it while I party like a skank on a pole, and then try to blame it all on a nonexistent kidnapping nanny, then I will DESERVE every bit of scathing criticism I get. If I refuse to cooperate with the police in any way to find my child, then she turns up dead mere yards from my home and I sit around in court acting like I'm flirting at a singles' bar instead of showing one ounce of emotion over my child's death, then I will deserve worse than criticism.

Sorry, but some people just ask to be hated......Mainly by acting like the child murderers they are. For some funny reason, people who kill innocent children just get on my nerves. :sad2:

ETA: The fact that NG is getting good ratings and making a lot of money off this murder does NOT negate the disgusting truth.....Casey murdered her poor child and could not care less.

Well, I saw a smiling, grinning, chuckling, coquettish Casey who seemingly hadn't a care that her daughter is nothing but a pile of bones today. Sorry to be so blunt, but there it is. As a mother, if I was wrongly accused of murdering my precious child, my BEST behavior would be to act serious and somber. More realistically, they'd have had to carry me into the courtroom because my overwhelming grief at the loss of my child would render me unable to walk upright. But there she is, acting like the belle of the ball. She might as well have "SOCIOPATH" written across her murderous forehead.

Not only is her behavior not normal, it is indicative of a mother who feels no grief at the death of her child and is concerned only with herself and how everything affects her. (I guess they'd better leave room to tattoo "NARCISSIST" on her forehead as well.) You don't need a psychology degree to see that a mile away. She's stone cold inside.

I don't give a rat's hiney what NG says or what any other media outlet tells me. Five minutes of studying the FACTS of this case and another five watching her unnatural behavior tells anyone with a bit of common sense that she killed her own child, left her body to rot and doesn't lose a wink of sleep over it. Sure, she's LEGALLY innocent at this stage, but I doubt the intelligence of anyone who actually believes her claim that she is not guilty.

I saw a laughing and smiling Casey also. I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw that. She has no emotion except laughter and smiling at Baez and the blond talking to her. It makes me sick.

I guess I decided she was guilty when this 1st started and we knew she waited a month (while out partying) to report this angel missing. I guess as a mother that adores her children and grandchildren I find it difficult to not be totally ****** off and have some hatred towards a non emotional horrible person that calls themselves a mother. I think any parents that murder their child are monsters and I find it appauling that some people that feel sorry for Casey send her money so she can have whatever she wants to buy in jail. Maybe I'm wrong but I would gladly give my life for any one of my children and grandchildren and I have trouble believing any real mother not feeling the same way. I guess that is just my opinion. She deserves whatever she gets for this babies murder.

I guess I decided she was guilty when this 1st started and we knew she waited a month (while out partying) to report this angel missing. I guess as a mother that adores her children and grandchildren I find it difficult to not be totally ****** off and have some hatred towards a non emotional horrible person that calls themselves a mother. I think any parents that murder their child are monsters and I find it appauling that some people that feel sorry for Casey send her money so she can have whatever she wants to buy in jail. Maybe I'm wrong but I would gladly give my life for any one of my children and grandchildren and I have trouble believing any real mother not feeling the same way. I guess that is just my opinion. She deserves whatever she gets for this babies murder.

::yes::

I agree. We adopted DD after years of struggling with infertility treatments and miscarriages. We met her at 9 months of age. When they brought her in the room to us and I laid eyes on her, she was mine.....okay, maybe it wasn't legal yet, but she was mine, nonetheless. :love: I knew then and there, that I would give my life to protect this child. She was immediately more important BY A LONG SHOT than I was. So I find it hard to wrap my brain around a woman who can carry a baby for 9 months and watch it grow into a fascinating and adorable little girl for almost 3 years and then kill her with no more remorse than I would feel if I killed a fly. And I certainly can't muster up any sympathy for her. Like every other infertile woman out there, my heart is screaming, "Do you know how many people would have given anything for the privilege of being that child's parents?" For heaven's sake, I would offer a stranger's child more protection and love than Casey did her own child.

As I have said many times, there is no rhyme or reason, let alone justice, as to the way God hands out babies to people. He surely doesn't do it by who does/does not deserve them.

If I ever let my child go "missing" for a month without reporting it while I party like a skank on a pole, and then try to blame it all on a nonexistent kidnapping nanny, then I will DESERVE every bit of scathing criticism I get. If I refuse to cooperate with the police in any way to find my child, then she turns up dead mere yards from my home and I sit around in court acting like I'm flirting at a singles' bar instead of showing one ounce of emotion over my child's death, then I will deserve worse than criticism.

:thumbsup2

I agree 100%

Sorry, but some people just ask to be hated......Mainly by acting like the child murderers they are. For some funny reason, people who kill innocent children just get on my nerves. :sad2:

ETA: The fact that NG is getting good ratings and making a lot of money off this murder does NOT negate the disgusting truth.....Casey murdered her poor child and could not care less.

:thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

If I refuse to cooperate with the police in any way to find my child, then she turns up dead mere yards from my home and I sit around in court acting like I'm flirting at a singles' bar instead of showing one ounce of emotion over my child's death, then I will deserve worse than criticism.
This part to me was blatant flirting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk4GS4rTUZk Look at the video from the 44 through the 58 seconds section.

This part to me was blatant flirting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk4GS4rTUZk Look at the video from the 44 through the 58 seconds section.

:sad2:
Hi. My daughter has just been found. Dead. She was shoved in a bag and had duct tape wrapped around her tiny skull.

But, I am going to be all cutesy:flower3: I am going to be silly:wave2:

:guilty: What a filthy pig of a woman.

I wish they would put her into the general jail population::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter