PLEASE let me know if...

2excited4words

Mouseketeer
I got all of the ADR's I wanted pretty much when I wanted except for the Cinderella's Royal Table one. I wanted a breakfast res. but we had to get a lunch. If anyone has a breakfast res. and needs to cancel it on Friday November 30, 2007, PLEASE let me know before you do and maybe we could somehow change it to my name. I would very much appreciate it. Of course I am calling every day trying to get in that day. If not, at least we are there for lunch, it's just that the lunch menu is just not that appealing to me and I would rather go for breakfast. Thanks!

I got all of the ADR's I wanted pretty much when I wanted except for the Cinderella's Royal Table one. I wanted a breakfast res. but we had to get a lunch. If anyone has a breakfast res. and needs to cancel it on Friday November 30, 2007, PLEASE let me know before you do and maybe we could somehow change it to my name. I would very much appreciate it. Of course I am calling every day trying to get in that day. If not, at least we are there for lunch, it's just that the lunch menu is just not that appealing to me and I would rather go for breakfast. Thanks!

Don't give up. Based on your dates, it looks like you only called at the 180 from check in (180 +10 perk)??

Well, CRT only released 20% at 180 from check in and saves the 80% of their tables for the true 180 days. So if you call back at your true 180 days from when you want to eat at CRT, I'll bet you you will have many times to choose from for breakfast. :thumbsup2

We were able to get in for breakfast on the 30th! Beattyfamily, you must have been right! Now I have all of my ADR's just like I THINK I want them!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter