Please help with links for excursions (western)

goin2dzny

<font color=CC0000>Remembering our **MAGICal** Cru
Looking for links to sites where we can book our own excursions for the Western Cruise... This site has such great information... but the Search will not work for me right now... I think I read somewhere that when the server is extremely busy the search function will not work.

So please... anyone...

Key West ideas???

Grand Cayman???

Cozumel???

Leaving in less than four weeks!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Definitly those links offer some of the best excursions, although I did find Shoretrips rather pricey

Thanks! I was looking for something I could book on my own. The Diesney excursion for the stingrays was only for 6 and up and If I book though the Captain Marvins website it says there that kids 4 and under can come and they are free!

http://www.historictours.com/keywest/

We did the Trolly Tour while in Key West back in September. We really enjoyed it because it was a get off and back on tour. We finally got off at the Southern Most Point and walked back up Duvall to the waterfront.

Order your tickets on line and save some bucks.

I see someone has already given you the Capt. Marvin address. This is one of our fondest memories of all our travels. These folk are first class all the way.

Have a great trip.

Russ

Hi - this is Shirley from The Perfect Gift - the one born and raised in Key West - If you will send me an self address envelope with about $3.00 worth of stamps attached to it (make the envelope about 7 to 8 inches long), I will be more than glad to send you information on Key West - the pamplets have coupons, maps etc. I do recommend Key Cat for all types of water sports for I have found them to be honest and reliable - You can call Shelly at Key Cats and just tell them I recommended them and you get a nice discount - as I have mentioned many times - I do NOT get any compensations for this, I do it for I know what it is to be in a "foreign" town and not know where to go or what to see - Key West is really an adult playground and very little for children to see or do. Key West was a great place to be born and raised in, but it is no longer the paradise I remember tho I still enjoy going back home.
If I can be of further help, just drop me a note at snelsonbrown@aol.com

Thanks for the links...

I am getting so excited!!!!:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter