Please help! How to get an "impossible" Cinderella's Royal Table reservation?

Fantasmiss

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what else I could do to get a reservation that seems impossible to get? I've probably searched all dates May 12-29 for any meal at Cinderella's Royal Table over 50 times and search again/call dining any time I have a minute, also the "May ADR Cancelled thread" is constantly on my desktop, but I've found nothing. :confused3

What else can I do? Are there any particular times of the day I should do my searches, any other forums that have similar cancellation threads, or anything at all else I could do?

Any help would be much appreciated, I haven't ever been this desperate for reservation! Many thanks :goodvibes :wizard:

I feel your frustration! The computer system stinks! I had to call this AM and I got CRT for 5pm on October 13th. Sometimes you just have to keep on calling! People will continue to drop their ressies as times get closer to your arrival. :thumbsup2

I don't know if dinner is much tougher that lunch, but I had a number of options for lunch at CRT the week of October 12th when we're going.

Somebody else just posted that a bunch opened up a couple weeks before they went. I'm trying for the same time frame with no luck. Maybe they will open as it gets closer?

The only thing you can do is keep checking. There is no trick to getting a ressie, just luck and a good head start when your 180days open.

Be flexible, check for brkfst, lunch and dinner times.
Be flexible on dates.

That is it.

Good luck, it is hard, but keep at it.

At less than a month from your trip, it's going to be difficult to get any popular reservations. Keep looking and don't stop looking because you think you are too close to your trip dates. In February I booked a Le Cellier lunch for 6 two days before we ate there. Hopefully you do not have a really large party you are trying to get seats for. Also, when you get to WDW go down to your resort lobby concierge (if you are staying onsite) and ask them to check for reservations for you. If you are not staying onsite, you can do the same at Guest Services in the parks.

If you dont get one before you leave...go to the podium and ask..sometime a "real" person can find something that the computer cant. Or there is possibly a no show. And it never hurts to ask!

I did get 'OHana last year about 3 weeks before our trip. I checked every day for several weeks before a reservation turned up.

We upgraded to the dxdp plan last week and since then I have been hunting for a CRT breakfast ressie for the same week you are going. First, I found a lunch on the 22nd and just a few days ago I finally found a breakfast.(I did cancel the lunch and post it on the May cancel board a few days ago.) I tried as many times as I could, whenever I was online. You never know when someone cancels something.

Good luck. People are constantly changing their plans so you never know.

A reminder that WDW does not permit transfer of restaurant reservations. If you are going to arrange with another poster to call or go online right after they cancel and try to pick up their reservation, that is allowed - contact the poster to find out when they intend to cancel - but you cannot transfer names on the reservation. Per the policy thread at the top of this board, "wanted" posts and transfer request posts are deleted.

:(
At less than a month from your trip, it's going to be difficult to get any popular reservations. Keep looking and don't stop looking because you think you are too close to your trip dates. In February I booked a Le Cellier lunch for 6 two days before we ate there. Hopefully you do not have a really large party you are trying to get seats for. Also, when you get to WDW go down to your resort lobby concierge (if you are staying onsite) and ask them to check for reservations for you. If you are not staying onsite, you can do the same at Guest Services in the parks.

So...you think I will have a hard time getting a CRT ressie for 9 on May 5th or 8th?? :rotfl2: We had one booked for May 2nd but had to change our dates to arrive on May 3rd so we had to cancel. :(

I'll keep trying but I'm not holding my breath!

I'm in the same boat. I'm checking the WDW dining reservation system obsessively. Being very flexible too (any breakfast, lunch or dinner between 5/16-5/23 for 2-7 people) and still nada.

I have to get this reservation. It's for DD's 8th b-day and we have never experienced it yet.

Good luck to all of us searching for this hard-to-get reservation!

I have a trip planned for the 11th-16th. I started ressies in about Feb. I could not get a CRT ressie. Luckily I checked everyday and for some reason something told me to adjust my time from dinner to possibly a lunch. I lucked out an got a table for 3 for 3:20PM. Keep trying!! Something may pop up before you know it. Today I noticed a Crystal Palace ressie open up for lunch. I try atleast every hour and have made several phone calls. It's all about chance.

Good luck and best of luck!
Hope your DD enjoys her birthday with or without the dinner!

No luck still!! I check several times a day, dinner/lunch/breakfast all dates we're there, but nothing.... CRT is easily my favourite restaurant anywhere in the world, so we GOTTA get a ressie for our anniversary!

Also struggeling to get a Chef Mickey dinner and no ressie seems easy to find. I know I should've booked 180 days ahead, but we don't ever book the holiday that early. Still I don't normally have a problem getting the reservations I want.

So I'm worried this May will be a lot busier than May 2008, what do you guys think?

I'm so sorry you're having such trouble.
But, as others have said, please keep trying.
CRT is reserved with a credit card payment, so if someone has to cancel - you better believe they will let WDW Dining know! (Who can afford to lose $100+ for 2 people for a no-show?)
I'm sending you good wishes and Pixie Dust!

Do keep trying, even up until day of. I know someone who called first thing one morning and got a same day CRT reservation in late December (perhaps the busiest time of year).

Also struggeling to get a Chef Mickey dinner and no ressie seems easy to find.

What dates are you looking for CM? We currently have 2 CM dinner reservations for 5/19. We have a party of 12 and since I don't know if my mom, sister and her three kids are going to join us for that TS, I made one reservation for 7 people (my family) and one for 5 people (everyone else.) Even if they do decide to join us, we may decide to cancel both in favor of breakfast at CM if we can get it. The current reservation is for 8:15 PM. If that helps you, I can let you know if we decide to cancel it.

:worship: I'm looking for reservations any date 13-27th, and we prefer dinner, so CM at 8:15 PM the 19th would be perfect! If you do decide to cancel, please let me know, I would hugely appreciate it! CM is my other favourite in addition to CRT, and those are the hardest to get ressies for. Thank you!!:goodvibes:wizard:

What dates are you looking for CM? We currently have 2 CM dinner reservations for 5/19. We have a party of 12 and since I don't know if my mom, sister and her three kids are going to join us for that TS, I made one reservation for 7 people (my family) and one for 5 people (everyone else.) Even if they do decide to join us, we may decide to cancel both in favor of breakfast at CM if we can get it. The current reservation is for 8:15 PM. If that helps you, I can let you know if we decide to cancel it.

Another "DON'T GIVE UP" post. I've been checking online everyday for the past 6 weeks or so for a dinner reservation for 4/27. Last night, I was surprised to find a 6:40 pm reservation pop up, which I grabbed.

Then this morning, on a whim, I checked again. A 4:25 reservation came up. This works much better with our plans, so I grabbed this one and canceled the original.

And remember, 4/27 is NEXT WEEK, and also Easter week, so definitely a busy time on the Disney World calendar!

Persistance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter