PLEASE HELP 1st time Poly guest w. what room/bldg requests I should make!!

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
I've been bouncing around everywhere since I got into the Poly yesterday for my oct. trip b/c of the CBR rehab! Now all I need to do is figure out what building I should request for my first stay at a monorail resort - and that's where I need everyone's help! If you have any thoughts on floor, wing, bldg, etc. please let me have 'em!

Right now, all I know is we have the standard room rate and will want a non-smoking room.

thanks in advance for the help!

I'm definately not an expert, but did enjoy an all too brief 4 night stay at the Poly in January. We stayed in the Tokelau building on the third floor facing the quiet pool/Hawaii building. Since we were toward the lagoon end of the building, we could see the castle and GF from our balconies! We could also watch the water parade in the evenings from the balconies. We found the location to be very convenient.

Hope you enjoy your stay at the Poly - it is such a beautiful resort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter