Please excuse my ranting...

Does anyone know if the same policy of not charging the fee when fewer people on the ressie attend also applies to Candlelight Processional package? I booked for 8 and there will only be 7 of us. However, on MDE, there wasn’t an option to change it like my other ADR’s.
I wouldn’t call because they only have a certain amount of tickets so that would probably be a must cancel. I would think they freak packages different.

Does anyone know if the same policy of not charging the fee when fewer people on the ressie attend also applies to Candlelight Processional package? I booked for 8 and there will only be 7 of us. However, on MDE, there wasn’t an option to change it like my other ADR’s.
I'm noticing the same thing, I can't cancel the CP reservation... Anyone know what's going on here?

I'm noticing the same thing, I can't cancel the CP reservation... Anyone know what's going on here?

CP and dinner shows typically you have to call in to cancel, since they require pre payment.

But many still do multiple ADRs and cancel the night before in order to avoid the fee, so it's typically easy to find a last minute reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter