please close

Status
Not open for further replies.
have a gold snowman, but i'll still consider that. I was really looking for white

ok you are in the lead. Im going to leave this open to see if i can get an offer that is more on my wants, not that yours isnt.

Once a beta item, always a beta item. Doesn't mean it has the same value as it did before though ;)

Once a beta item, always a beta item. Doesn't mean it has the same value as it did before though ;)

UH so say a item came out in beta times. Then it was released in stores for 300 credit. You would would call it beta?

UH so say a item came out in beta times. Then it was released in stores for 300 credit. You would would call it beta?

I don't want to spam up this thread, but yes I would call it beta. "Beta" means it was released during the testing stages of the game....if it's released again does that change the fact that it was out during the beta period? Nope, but it will affect the value of the item ;)

by the way people the pink tiki has never been sold since beta so it's still one of the rarest items in the game.

Since you aren't really getting offers, would you like me to make an offer not from you wants list? If not it's totally fine ;)

I like:

Snowmen Auto win 2 snowmen
Mansion clock Auto win
Sparrow parts 2 parts (don't need boots) auto win
Gray mansion full Auto win
Green explorer shorts Auto win
Pirate Q (Low want unless it's alot)
Mansion quest
Brown cowboy without vest Autowin one and a little more
Other beta (besides red crate or sea green cactus)
ATIS pins 3 or 4 an auto win

I dislike:
Any other furnish besides beta pirate Q or mansion Q
Any magic besides invisibility and teleport
Any clothes that were released this year
Anything that is not rare

Please make fair offers

Ummm....wow, you make it quite hard to offer :rotfl:

Well, ok that really shortens my list, but here goes:

1x Firewall
1x Clover 06 Pin
1x TDL Mariacosta Pin
1x WDW Grand Floridian Pin
1x DLR Grand Californian Pin
1x Casey Jr. Pin (From the Sword in the Stone)
1x Black Ears

Let me know if you like any :wizard:

Just a friendly reminder that opinions of value are not permitted in trade threads. Please make offers only, unless the OP requests an opinon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter