1x Tron Cabinets
1x Mansion Table Blue
1x Flying Saucer Chair Black
1x Flying Saucer Chair Blue
1x Flying Saucer Chair Magenta
4x Rocking Chair Blue

Thanks,
Dreams

Thank you Kaptain Kaveman for a fast, easy trade :)

I'm interested in:
1x gold snowman
1x Red space magic one star

I offer:
2x Tron Cabinets
2x Tron Tank Red
2x Tron Tank Yellow
1x Mansion Table Blue
2x Lightcycle Blue
2x Lightcycle Yellow
1x Flying Saucer Chair (have to check color)
2x Rocking Chair Blue

I like the space stuff, the mansion stuff is good but no sure for this and tron stuff I have pending with another trade...

Im interested in the Ace of spades carpet sense it retired not so long ago I think ill offer:
- Skeleton at helm or mickey xmas tree(u can have both if its fare:))
If its a bad offer Sorry:( it's all I thougth it was good.
Thanx so much for considering:thumbsup2
-ILoVePIRATES18:yay:
Sure I will make this trade - I am on now or just PM me with times that are good for you to trade.

For gold snowman:
1x Tron Cabinets
1x Mansion Table Blue
1x Flying Saucer Chair Blue
1x Flying Saucer Chair Magenta
4x Rocking Chair Blue
Thanks,
Dreams

I'll think about it, might just hold onto extra snowman for now...will let you know ;)

:) Just a little friendly bump up - and thanking everyone for their trades last night :)

I like the space stuff, the mansion stuff is good but no sure for this and tron stuff I have pending with another trade...

Does that mean you'd like me to exchange some of the tron stuff out with other things? Would you like more tron that what you're getting from the other trade, or no?

Let me know so I can make an offer that you'll like :)

Does that mean you'd like me to exchange some of the tron stuff out with other things? Would you like more tron that what you're getting from the other trade, or no?
Let me know so I can make an offer that you'll like :)

No I don't need more tron items like the ones I have. If you could replace them with some other items that would be great- also let me know what you are offering for the snowman and for the space separately so I can compare what others have offered too-thanks!

7k Spree
1x Ice Cube Chair
1x Cactus Chair

For either..

1x Red Space Magic

or

1x Bat Magic

Okay. Earlier this said that you sent me a PM. Just so you know, I didn't get it.
Let me know. - Dreams
I think it might have been one of those that said your box was full - either way I'm only going to trade it for an excellent offer as it's my last one to trade away - not that your offer wasn't good but I might hold it until I get something I REALLY want :) I will let you know.

7k Spree
1x Ice Cube Chair
1x Cactus Chair
For either..
1x Red Space Magic
or
1x Bat Magic
Which cactus chair? If it's sea green with all that I might trade red space, if not then maybe bat but let me know first - thanks!

I think it might have been one of those that said your box was full - either way I'm only going to trade it for an excellent offer as it's my last one to trade away - not that your offer wasn't good but I might hold it until I get something I REALLY want :) I will let you know.

Cool thanks! Sorry about the full box. Been working on several trades. Keep me posted and if you are looking for something specific, let me know. :)

- Dreams

Its a regular cactus
Ok I will accept this offer for bat magic - I will be on tonight afte 8:30EST, let me know if you can be on and where I can find you (just PM me - thanks)

Cool thanks! Sorry about the full box. Been working on several trades. Keep me posted and if you are looking for something specific, let me know. :)- Dreams
will do! ;)

1 Gold Turnstile new!
1 Gold Rope Divider new!
1 Gold Penny Press new!
1 Gold Number Generator new!
1 Gold Scoreboard new!

for

1 blue mansion table
4 blue mansion rockers
(all from your wish list)

Quick question before I offer on anything - I scanned your thread but didn't see any comments on this -

your Halloween mickey pumpkin you have in your bolded wish list... which is this?

is it the DLR Pumpkin
or the Halloween mickey ears pumpkin that is currently for sale?

ill offer 5 orange crates and yellow space shoes for the gold generator

1 Gold Turnstile new!
1 Gold Rope Divider new!
1 Gold Penny Press new!
1 Gold Scoreboard new!
for
1 blue mansion table
4 blue mansion rockers
Hmmm - well I know the table is more rare then the chairs, but I'm not sure I want to trade all the gold pieces for the table and chairs...I think I am going to wait a bit on this one and see what else comes out this month, maybe it will be released again who knows...anyways thanks for offer, not really sure about this one though...I'll think about it - thanks!

Quick question before I offer on anything - I scanned your thread but didn't see any comments on this - your Halloween mickey pumpkin you have in your bolded wish list... which is this?is it the DLR Pumpkin or the Halloween mickey ears pumpkin that is currently for sale?
I am looking for the pumpkin from in the park - thanks!

ill offer 5 orange crates and yellow space shoes for the gold generator
I am not really interested in crates at this time- I like the shoes though, you have anything to replace the crated with?

1 Gold Turnstile new!
1 Gold Rope Divider new!
1 Gold Penny Press new!
1 Gold Scoreboard new!
for
1 blue mansion table
4 blue mansion rockers

Hmmm - well I know the table is more rare then the chairs, but I'm not sure I want to trade all the gold pieces for the table and chairs...I think I am going to wait a bit on this one and see what else comes out this month, maybe it will be released again who knows...anyways thanks for offer, not really sure about this one though...I'll think about it - thanks!

Okay, just working off your wishlist. I thought the tables and chairs were equally rare. They all came out before I started playing vmk. Thanks for the above info. How about:
2 blue mansion tables
4 blue mansion rockers

Or, could you let me know what else from your wishlist you would consider fair for the gold set and I can make you an offer from that info?

Anything else you want that is NOT in wish list?

Thanks,
Dreams

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter