Please check this out

I think I'm just going to be stubborn and keep my small glimmer of hope lol. I don't obsess over it or anything, but I always do wish for it to come back. I don't think ideas are ever really forgotten at Disney, maybe it will crop up in years to come as a different game but the same basic principal at least.

I have to say that I think even if they brought it back tomorrow, we have grown and many don't have the same kind of lives that would let them play that much.
It just wouldn't be the same.
I was heart broken when it closed, but I enjoy the friendships I've made and I have moved on.
Nothing will take the place of that time and those memories.:surfweb:

I have to say that I think even if they brought it back tomorrow, we have grown and many don't have the same kind of lives that would let them play that much.
It just wouldn't be the same.
I was heart broken when it closed, but I enjoy the friendships I've made and I have moved on.
Nothing will take the place of that time and those memories.:surfweb:

I agree that our schedules have mostly been filled where we used to play vmk, but most of my friends on the game were already adults and they tell me they miss it every time they get the chance. Not everyone is the same though, of course.

I think I'm just going to be stubborn and keep my small glimmer of hope lol. I don't obsess over it or anything, but I always do wish for it to come back. I don't think ideas are ever really forgotten at Disney, maybe it will crop up in years to come as a different game but the same basic principal at least.

That, I can definitely agree on.
We will never get to pop onto the same game again, But look at things like Tron. It isn't exactly the movie that would seem like it could get a sequel. It's old now. But it lived on through peoples love of the concept of lightcycles.

The fact is, they may very well have an idea in mind for a game that would take the things that VMK succeeded at and work better for a more mainstream type of online game. You see this if you look at things like Star Wars. Lucas tested how much of an appeal there was for the prequels by re-releasing the special editions.

So why not hold out hope for a game that is VMK and more?

I feel like it is a long lost cause. :( I want vmk back so badly!! But I feel like Disney just ignores everything anyone tries to do to get back the magic!

I will say this, the friends I have met since the close of VMK, I would NEVER have had the opportunity to make, with out losing my job. That being said, if they did crank up the servers and open the game up I'd be right back there with a HUGE smile on my face! I love and miss all my "kids"

I will say this, the friends I have met since the close of VMK, I would NEVER have had the opportunity to make, with out losing my job. That being said, if they did crank up the servers and open the game up I'd be right back there with a HUGE smile on my face! I love and miss all my "kids"

Hi lily! Glad to hear your thought on this. And i agree with you on this :thumbsup2

Also, I heard there was a secret staff room in the fireworks lobby Lily :rolleyes:

There is always a chance they will make another because I dont see how they can not have a game based on DLR/WDW.

I agree with all of you, but idk how that is possible, but hey, its disney right?! well... like tron, maybe in 5... 10... maybe less... years, they'll bring it up again and say "hey remember that game everyone got so worked up about when we ended it? I think it was called... VMK?" I mean, I'm not saying that will happen, but its worth a shot to think it might happen. who knows. but i know as soon as it comes out again, not matter how old I am, I will be playing in it and smiling just as I was, and how I always will :goodvibes

people DO care. I belong to another famous VMK forum that I dont think I'm allowed to mention. BUt we are STILL fighting. Even came up with new game ideas

its nice 2 know ppl r still fighting. :goodvibes thanks 4 everything everyone's been doing :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter