Please add Busch Gardens to this forum

joe

Mouseketeer
There isn't a whole lot of traffic on this forum and maybe adding Busch Gardens to it would help. There is no definitive place to post BG info right now. It is a Busch park like SW and DC so I think it would fit in perfectly.

Moderators???

You can post Busch Gardens comments here, it just doesn't officially say it...

It would be a good idea to add it. I think many newcomers don't know that both parks are owned by Anheuser Busch. Is there space available to add a Busch Gardens reference in the topic? Barry?

I don't have a problem posting BGT stuff here. It's up to the webmasters to change the title. I don't have the power to do stuff like that. I might break it. :)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Wanted to add my vote to the "Put Busch Gardens on the Board Name" Campaign!
While we have enjoyed our AP at Universal and IOA Busch is our current favorite and we have already gone enough to pay for our fun cards 10 times over! I have been hoping to find a bb for Busch and what better place than our Universal/Dis home! Especially considering that is it not only the same ownership as Seaword, but don't forget the 5 park pass that includes Universal, IOA, SeaWorld, Busch, and Adventure Island (or was that Wet and Wild that is included?)
:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter