Plaza Restraunt

pfeifer1990

Mouseketeer
Has anyone eaten at the Plaza recently! Haven't been to WDW in 20 years! We are planning a trip in 2020!
We loved the Plaza in the late 1990s. How is it now?

Has anyone eaten at the Plaza recently! Haven't been to WDW in 20 years! We are planning a trip in 2020!
We loved the Plaza in the late 1990s. How is it now?

We eat there once on every trip so it was last spring that we ate there. have it booked for our late April trip this year. We like it because of the menu. The food is good sit down food, not fancy by any means but definitely a great lunch spot for us. Something for everyone with the burgers, salads, philly cheese steak and the BBQ mac and the meatloaf. Boys love the loaded fries. Shakes are good as well, but I now just get a nice bottle of beer and then a tea to not stuff myself before heading back out for the fun. If you can get a ressie there, I would recommend it.

Coming from the northeast, food at the Plaza always reminds us of Friendly's, only pricier of course. It's a charming little lunch spot and a nice break from the park on a hot day. We've always had great service at the Plaza.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter