• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Play the alphabet game here, Universal Orlando style!

G - Giggling at your post Molokai! I'll be there for that drink! I just hope I don't "loose it" when I see Spiderman again!

I - It is going to die if I don't respond and we cannot allow that. I hope all of you will join in with your thoughts. Maybe we can keep it going until we have a DIS meet at Universal /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Just chiming in to keep in going, can't wait till I'll be there on Sept. 25.

K - Kan't (excuse the spelling - lol) stop the game now especially since I'm going back on September 2! Who would have thought I could be headed back down so soon. Molokai I hope you read my other post about the cheap airfare and I hope you can take advantage of it!

L-Let's all stay at Portofino Bay!

Cristy
wdw02a.gif

Let's all hop in Zebra's pride's suitcase with her!!! ZP: if the letter had been G I would've posted green with envy!

Let's all hop in Zebra's pride's suitcase with her!!! ZP: if the letter had been G I would've posted green with envy!

N - No problem nhrenee! The more the merrier I always say. I absolutely can't believe I'm going back so soon. I really feel guilty like I should be doing something else with this money but I just can't resist. I don't even think DH would mind a few more people in our room. I wonder how many the gardenview rooms can REALLY sleep? (lol) /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

O - OOOOh I thought ZerasPride had found a way for me to return, but not yet. I will keep trying though. Maybe, hope so...But I am very happy that she was able to find such a low air fare for herself and I really appreciate her letting me know. Wasn't that nice? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

P - Portofino here I come! Got my first wish and my second wish is for Molokai to post that she is going again real soon!

Quite crowded in Portofino with all ya's going, isn't it?

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!

Robinrs and son will be there the same time as you ZerasPride!! We arrive Sept.1st and and return Sept. 5th!

Really would like to meet you!!

MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6
esmera_1.gif

T- Tell me I'm not dreaming Robin! I could finally meet one of my UIS buds in person? I almost can't believe it. That would really be cool. As the time gets closer and our itineraries get confirmed, let's arrange something. Anybody else going to be there during the first week of September?

Universal meet in September, anyone for a Universal meet then? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Are you having a Moof Moment today?

Very good idea, guys!! Here's an invite to anyone who'll be in O-town on vacation on Labor Day!!

MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6
esmera_1.gif

W - WAAAH /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

I wanna go! I wanna go! Not fair! It's my turn!

Major temper tantrum in Hawaii, should not be confused with erupting volcano.

First week in September is now the goal!

EXciting that it is, I cannot go to the meet in September.

Belle2001

I am Neera, Hear Me Roar!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter