Planning trip in March

I need clarification---do your girls not want to go anywhere in WDW? You do realize WDW is not one park, but 4, plus waterparks? I am wondering if you are mixing WDW up with "MK"--Magic Kingdom.
If they don't want to go to any of the four WDW parks, I wouldn't stay onsite. It's pointless.
I also wouldn't make a once-in-a-lifetime trip over spring break! We are going then, but it's our 10th time; if we miss something, it's OK, we've already done it. Seaworld and the Universal parks will also be very crowded.
Robin M.

Hi, well I booked at worldquest, for the size and ammenities in room seems worth it. Plus good reviews.

I have finally convinced the girls on mk. bought them some autograph books and tshirts and now they are excited. DH still doesn't want to go there (MK), but he's going anyways and I got him a micky t-shirt to wear like the rest of us..lol

The parks we are going to is:
MK
AK
seaworld (have coupon)
and gatorland..DD loves gators...(have coupon)

Then out of DW:
Nasa (have coupon)
and a boat cruise
The beach

here is my pre-trip link:http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1689110

Hi, thanks for replies.... I'm not set on animal kingdom...just would like to stay there. As far as flying, I don't fly...I would like to stay in a nice hotel.
we are traveling with a 9 & 12yr.old girls. They have no interest in going to wdw. I've showed them the tape etc....but they think it's for "babies" I disagree, but they are kids.

Be forewarned that Sea World is very much geared for YOUNG children. My DBro and his 4 and 6 year love it there, and after going back in Sept after many years now I know why. I have no interest in going back there again and certainly would not take my kids. They would be bored silly, and mad at me.

I have older teens too and they LOVE Magic Kingdom !

I see now that you have talked them into it. I don't think they will be disappointed. It really is for all ages to enjoy.

As far as seaworld, I go back and forth, the girls and I wanted to swim with dolphins(discovery cove), but right now they are booked while we'll be there...for the day and night schedules..which bums us. But they have never been to seaworld and I enjoyed it quite a bit when I went. (were into Animals)

Are schedule is wide open since I haven't gotten tickets yet..still time to plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!