Planning Sheets

Hi Kathy!!

I realize it was awhile back that you sent out those fabulous spreadsheets, but I'm just stumbling on these boards now. Would you mind emailing them to me?

kylel@mnsi.net

Thank you very much!!

Please email me if poss as iI cant seem to open thread either!!!!!!!!Gwen_123_2k2@hotmail.com Thanks

KathyFP,

If it's to much work for you mail the sheet to everybody whom requests it, there maybe a way for me to host it on my website. I could create a hidden web page with links to the files. which would allow users to download them.

If this would be helpful please let me know.

ennisb

Hi, Kathy.

I'm not sure if it is too late to ask for you to email me the planning sheets. I just found this thread, and am trying to plan a trip in Sept. I could use all the help I can get, but I can't get the link to open.

Thank you!!!

Anna

I couldn't download the planning sheets. I tried over three days. I kept getting the message "Not enough memory' which DH assures is not the case. What did come through had lots of empty square boxes., format codes?
If you could I would really appreciate having them e-mailed to me. Thanks!
fwmcginty@hotmail.com

It's evident that a lot of thought and hard work went into setting this up. Thanks so much for sharing!

Delaney

I too would love a copy, I was unable to open, please email to me if you don't mind. thanks so much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter