Planning our dream trip to Disney World. Help please!

I would do split stay, half at MK resort, them move to an Epcot resort DVC 1 bedroom villa. You can pack less and wash your clothes in the in room laundry facilities. When going to AK, take an Uber to save time and stress. Use the pools at both resorts. It will feel like 2 vacations. I always think our trips feel longer when we do a split stay, which has been often!

Thanks for your help everyone! It was very helpful. We decided not to do the CL or VIP tours and instead do extra park days, early magic mornings and dessert parties. I know a lot of you said no on AKL but the theming and savanna view were my favorite of all the deluxe resorts, so we are booking DVC rental for a 1 bedroom villa half the time then moving to poly for the other half.

Thanks for your help everyone! It was very helpful. We decided not to do the CL or VIP tours and instead do extra park days, early magic mornings and dessert parties. I know a lot of you said no on AKL but the theming and savanna view were my favorite of all the deluxe resorts, so we are booking DVC rental for a 1 bedroom villa half the time then moving to poly for the other half.
Sounds like an amazing trip! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter