Planning Notebook Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there!

I love, love these pages. We are doing a disney cruise and I was wondering if you have done or will do a couple of pages.

I am interested in one for the FE to help myself in being organized. And then also for the Magnet exchange.

Also if you have a cover page for DCL. If not anything Disney will do with "Our 1st Disney Cruise", Disney Magic Jan. 2-9, 2010.

Thanks so much in advance.

Hi dolly!!
Love all your planning pages!
I was wondering if you could do one with the title of:
Disney Dining Reservations
Date:
Place:
Time:
I would need Date etc. 7 times to accomodate 7 Table service reservations.
I don't need the park logos but love Donald's clip art that you used.
Thanks so much!!

Hello there!

I love, love these pages. We are doing a disney cruise and I was wondering if you have done or will do a couple of pages.

I am interested in one for the FE to help myself in being organized. And then also for the Magnet exchange.

Also if you have a cover page for DCL. If not anything Disney will do with "Our 1st Disney Cruise", Disney Magic Jan. 2-9, 2010.

Thanks so much in advance.

What are some things that you would want to see on the FE and the Magnet pages?

What are some things that you would want to see on the FE and the Magnet pages?

name, stateroom, favorite charactor, age, gender, FE gift ready to go. Or something on that line. This is our first time and I am really getting nervous that I will forget someone or something.

Kinda the same things for the magnet.

Thank you so much!:dance3:

Hi dolly!!
Love all your planning pages!
I was wondering if you could do one with the title of:
Disney Dining Reservations
Date:
Place:
Time:
I would need Date etc. 7 times to accomodate 7 Table service reservations.
I don't need the park logos but love Donald's clip art that you used.
Thanks so much!!

Here is your request...I added Reservation # as I think it is something you would like to have on this page. I put it as RSVN which is the correct abbreviation for it as there wasn't a lot of space to spell it out.

DisneyGenericDiningPlan.jpg

Here is how I print mine: Open up a word document and go to "File" then "Page Setup" and change your top and bottom margins to .25, your left margin to .5 and your right margin to "0". When you see a popup that says "...outside of printable area..." click "ignore". I left enough white space that they should print just fine. Then insert the picture and go to "format" then "picture" and change the height to 10.5. Next hit the "tab" button on your keyboard and the width will automatically correct itself. Then click "okay" at the bottom.

name, stateroom, favorite charactor, age, gender, FE gift ready to go. Or something on that line. This is our first time and I am really getting nervous that I will forget someone or something.

Kinda the same things for the magnet.

Thank you so much!:dance3:

Here is the cover page for fish extender gifts and an additional page that you can make multiple copies of for all of the state rooms. I put room for up to 4 people in each state room. I know that some only have 2 and others have 5+, but I could spend all day making different pages for different room combinations. I thought it would be easier to just do 4 per state room and if there are two...leave the other two blank. If there is more than 4 use an additional state room section. Will this work?

Also...what headers would you like for a magnet exchange?

DCLFishExtenderPage1.jpg

DCLFishExtenderPage2.jpg

Here is how I print mine: Open up a word document and go to "File" then "Page Setup" and change your top and bottom margins to .25, your left margin to .5 and your right margin to "0". When you see a popup that says "...outside of printable area..." click "ignore". I left enough white space that they should print just fine. Then insert the picture and go to "format" then "picture" and change the height to 10.5. Next hit the "tab" button on your keyboard and the width will automatically correct itself. Then click "okay" at the bottom.

Thank you so much Dolly! Exactly what I was looking for and thanks for including the reservation# section. :goodvibes

QUOTE]

Here are two cover pages for DCL. All you have to do is insert them into a MS Word document then hit return and finally, you can type anything you want below it to personalize your planner. You can download "Waltograph" (the disney font) for free at www.dafont.com.

DCLCoverPage1.jpg

DCLCoverPage2.jpg

Also...what headers would you like for a magnet exchange?

Pretty much the same as the FE. Which, I could just change the heading on it to Magnet Exchange now that you have let me in on how to add stuff. Thank You.

These are perfect. And, oh my are you fast. You are the best.

Thank You:banana:

Here are the pages for a magnet exchange. I changed them up a bit...I think having the header at every line was taking up too much space and wasn't really needed.

DCLMagnetExchangePage1.jpg

DCLMagnetExchangePage2.jpg

Love the planning books! I can't wait to start mine!! I have saved so many files!! :banana: Thank you for all your hard work!!

What about about some how doing a template for a journal for someone that is doing a long 24 hr roadtrip from NH to Florida. that is not good at journaling and donset know where to start but would love to keep a journal to haev a memories of journey:) and what about template for like at parks like what we liked each day etc. etc etc. while at disney

What about about some how doing a template for a journal for someone that is doing a long 24 hr roadtrip from NH to Florida. that is not good at journaling and donset know where to start but would love to keep a journal to haev a memories of journey:) and what about template for like at parks like what we liked each day etc. etc etc. while at disney

Those pages are more post planning pages. You might check out Natalie's things and see if she has anything like you are wanting:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/5978989/a06aa930/Natalies_DISigns.html

There are other DISigners that also do journal pages...I just can't remember who they are. You might start a new thread with the title "who makes journal pages". I know Milliepie has some for Cruises so she may have some for WDW too.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your planning sheets!! Can you email them as a word document to me?! Thank you SOO much...they look wonderful...like you put a lot of time and effort in!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your planning sheets!! Can you email them as a word document to me?! Thank you SOO much...they look wonderful...like you put a lot of time and effort in!

I'm so glad that you love my sheets.

I don't have them all set up in a word document as I make new ones when people request them and I haven't set them all up together in a word document. It is fairly easy to set them up yourself. Here is how:

Go to my 4shared file in the link in my signature, then look in the "travel planner pages" file and look in the "WDW", "DL" or "DCL" file depending on which trip you are planning. Then click on the image(s) that you like. When you see the new popup window, click on the "download" button and save it to your pictures. You can print them directly from your pictures at full size (8.5x11)

OR

you can open up a new word document. Then go to "file", "page setup" and click on the "margins" tab. Then set all of your margins to "0". When yu see a popup that says "...outside of printable area..." click "ignore". I left plenty of white space around the image that it should print just fine.

Once your margins are all set to "0". Then go back up to the top of word and click on "insert" then "picture" from the drop down menu and then "from file". Then look through your picture file and find the image(s) that you want to insert and click on "insert".

If you have problems, send me a pm.

I promise if you take a little bit of time you will be able to do this.

Wow thsoe are beyond awesome. I have been working and working. and yours are so wonderful do you mind emailing me word douments for all of the Disneyworld ones . We have the Delux dinning plan so I need the wones with extra ADR spots. Also do you mind doing the covers in Spradling and then also in Scholl. We are going in a few weeks and this will be perfect.
Thanks so much again. vicki4@hwtx.com :)

Wow thsoe are beyond awesome. I have been working and working. and yours are so wonderful do you mind emailing me word douments for all of the Disneyworld ones . We have the Delux dinning plan so I need the wones with extra ADR spots. Also do you mind doing the covers in Spradling and then also in Scholl. We are going in a few weeks and this will be perfect.
Thanks so much again. vicki4@hwtx.com :)

I'm so glad that you love my sheets.

I don't have them all set up in a word document as I make new ones when people request them, I don't currently have them all together in a word document, and it would be a lot of work to set up new word documents for each person that requests them as everyone wants different ADR sheets and planning pages.

I'm also traveling right now and don't have access to my computer. It is pretty easy to set them up yourself. Here is how:

Go to my 4shared file in the link in my signature, then look in the "travel planner pages" file and look in the "WDW", "DL" or "DCL" file depending on which trip you are planning. Then click on the image that you like. When you see the new popup window, click on the "download" button and save it to your pictures. You will have to do this for each page that you want to use in your planning book. You can print them directly from your pictures at full size (8.5x11)

OR

you can open up a new word document. Then go to "file", "page setup" and click on the "margins" tab. Then set all of your margins to "0". When yu see a popup that says "...outside of printable area..." click "ignore". I left plenty of white space around the image that it should print just fine.

Once your margins are all set to "0". Then go back up to the top of word and click on "insert" then "picture" from the drop down menu and then "from file". Then look through your picture file and find the image(s) that you want to insert and click on "insert".

I promise if you take a little bit of time you will be able to do this.

Covers:
The original DISigner for the covers is no longer on the Boards and I don't have access to my computer to help you personalize them. But if you look on page 8 post #106 of this thread there are blank covers that you can add the names yourself in MS Word or whatever program you use to write documents.

Save the image to your pictures first, then insert the picture into the program you use. (For that image...you will have to right click on the image and "save as" to your pictures. I do not recommend doing that for the planning pages as there is white around the images and it will distort the pages. So you will want to get them from my 4shared account.) If you don't know how to insert a picture in Word...Here is how: Open up a Word document. Then go to the top of word and click on "insert" and in the drop down menu click on "picture" and "from file". Then find the image you want to insert click on the picture and click on "insert".

Then hit your "enter" button on the keyboard to move the cursor down a line or two and add the names and/or date below the image. If you want to use the "disney" font...there are instructions for how to add that font for free to your computer on page #8 at the bottom of post #106.

Hope that helps!

Dolly,
I love that you have the answer to everyone’s questions ;) You are awesome!

So I have been working on a project for about 2 hours now and cannot make my journal pages look half as nice as yours. So if you have time is there anyway you can fill my request. I really like your new journal designs.

I would like my journal pages to have the following information: I am goen to have one for each park to fill out each day.

Date:

Weather:

Park Hours Open & Close:

Parade times:

Dining Restaurant, Time, and Reservation #:

If you have time to add each park name at the top and one for MNSSHP

Thanks in advance :flower3:

Dolly,
I love that you have the answer to everyone’s questions ;) You are awesome!

So I have been working on a project for about 2 hours now and cannot make my journal pages look half as nice as yours. So if you have time is there anyway you can fill my request. I really like your new journal designs.

I would like my journal pages to have the following information: I am goen to have one for each park to fill out each day.

Date:

Weather:

Hours Open & Close:

Parade times:

Dining Restaurant:

Favorite ride:

Characters met:

And an area to write my reflection/experiences/and thoughts of each day:

Thanks in advance :flower3:

I'm traveling this week but can work on it when I'm back home. What size are you wanting (i.e. 8.5x11, 5x7, etc) ?

I'm traveling this week but can work on it when I'm back home. What size are you wanting (i.e. 8.5x11, 5x7, etc) ?

That would be great. I truly appreciate it. It would be 8.5x11. Also I edited my first request to minimize the info. Thank you for your quick response and safe travels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter