Planning is half the fun!!!

I am always planning....if not for us then for someone else. My DH just shakes his head. :confused3

Strongly agree!! the planning is 1/2 the fun. You not only enjoy it... you have a better vacation because you're better informed and prepared. I hate missing out on things just because you didn't know about it. I do my homework and it is always WELL worth the time spent. You're not running around clueless and just winging it :) We leave in 6 days, return on May 6... I guarantee within 2 weeks...I'll be plannig our next trip. My dh2b is retiring in July so it will be so hard for me to go to work everyday knowing he doesn't have to be at work everyday anymore...I'll be working on him big time... lets go to Disney...lets go ...lets go :) I can take my laptop and work from there:)!!! This will be his FIRST trip to Disney and I can't wait to see what he thinks. I am a disney fanatic... its everywhere in my house!!! He liked the cruise..so we'll see. Maybe we can plan a trip for the free dining? :) :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :hourglass

I am having the best time planning our upcoming trip! Dh and I have a small weekend trip planned for next month at a nearby resort town and I haven't done anything to plan for it because I've been obsessed with the Disney trip!!

Kate

For me its the only thing that keeps me from going crazy. I get so excited about any vacation and the more information i know the better the trip will be. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter