Planning buddy, yeah!!

mama22

Mouseketeer
OK, so we got back last month from a great trip with friends to WDW. I mentioned on NYE to the same friends that October would be a great time to go visit again, just mentioned it and then went on. Well, I started looking into dates and noticed the school calender up for next year on our school website and checking out flights and stuff. I thought I was going nutty after just returning from a trip. Well, this am my friend calls me nice and early telling me she has looked into the same info I have, including the school calender and flights, and wants to know if we want to go!! :rotfl: I thought it was so funny. :goodvibes Here I am thinking I'm nuts, but apparntly there are other nuts out there with me! :rotfl2: Glad to know I am not alone! :banana: :banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc

Sounds like you two will have lots of fun planning! That's the best thing to do after a great Disney vacation. It really helps to have a new trip in sight to beat those post trip blues!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter