Planning Anniversary Surprise... does anyone know....

Sorcerer Fan

Yes, I am a LOCAL, deal with it ;)
Hi all...
been a while since I've posted....
I'm planning a surprise trip to the World for our anniversary, and plan on staying at CSR.... We'll be checking in Aug 14, and our anniversary is the 15th.... Does anyone know if it's possible to pre-order a room service "brunch" (for the 15th) prior to check-in?
I suppose I could "ditch" him (somehow) to set it up after we get there, but if it possible beforehand I'll have fewer questions to dodge...

:thumbsup2 That is such a nice idea! I do not really have any helpful information on your request but wanted to say my anniversary is August 14!! Hope you have a great trip! Hm. Maybe you could call while he takes a shower at some point, or steps out from the room? Or you could go to get a drink or something and call from a resort phone?

Hi all...
been a while since I've posted....
I'm planning a surprise trip to the World for our anniversary, and plan on staying at CSR.... We'll be checking in Aug 14, and our anniversary is the 15th.... Does anyone know if it's possible to pre-order a room service "brunch" (for the 15th) prior to check-in?
I suppose I could "ditch" him (somehow) to set it up after we get there, but if it possible beforehand I'll have fewer questions to dodge...

We are staying at the CSR for our 25th in September (our fav resort). We have always had terrific CM's while at Disney. I would call the CSR and ask for the front desk and have them answer this for you or ask them to direct you to the manager so you can ask them.

Does anyone know if it's possible to pre-order a room service "brunch" (for the 15th) prior to check-in?
This shouldn't be a problem. I don't know the direct number for CSR's room service department, but you could call the resorts main number and ask them to transfer you. You may have to supply them with credit card information because you won't have checked in yet, but I know some private dining departments that will work with you to create something a little more special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter