Placing a photo in my signature

7thdwarf/dopey

<font color = red>Disney for Dopey and Dopey for D
I have folloed the guidelines and it wont work. In the guidelines it states"There can be no spaces,carriage returns, or extra characters in there".

Well from what I can tell I'm getting a carriage return.

It goes from one side to the next and wraps down for a few more characters to complete the url.

Cud this be whats wrong, I cant shorten it. Or is there a way?

I can't add a photo to my signature. I have tried for hours ! I have worked out ( thanks to the board ) how to get a phot into the thread but I really want the photoin my signature and not where it is at present. Thanks

I don't think the picture in my thread has worked out in my previous post either.

Help !
icon9.gif

I am having trouble too. My photos are in the DIS Gallery but when I try to add them to a post the web address shows up instead of the pictures. HELP!!!!

post the puicture as a jpeg ill host it and send it back

mouseslave said:
post the puicture as a jpeg ill host it and send it back

I don't mean to sound ignorant but I don't know how to do this. Can you explain? I would really just like to post a picture not necessarily in my signature. It can't be as hard as I am making it. :sad2:

nobody that asks for help is ignorant!!! give me minute ill find a way to make things easy for you

i just sent you the second pict resized check your email

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter