Place/Food you want to try but never seem to work it in your schedule?

Space 220...I can't tell you how many reservations I've cancelled! There is just so much good food in EPCOT to settle for so-so food for the ambiance!

The other place I have cancelled more than a few times is Topolino's dinner. One of these days I really want to try it!

I always want to dine at Le Cellier but haven't yet and on the other hand I want to try a turkey leg but haven't tried that either.

So mine is a mix of never been able to fit it/ go with people who don’t want to do/eat it/we love our traditions but maybe one day:

WDW IN GENERAL: Holiday time! Everything from VMCP to holidays around the world to candlelight to resort hopping all of it! I’ve been for Halloween and springtime and summer but never Xmas/holiday/winter Also love Fantasia Gardens but have never done winter summer land. Also ESPN world of sports! And foot golf! Also stay at every hotel (I have 3 going on 4 this fall). Also any after hours or moonlight magic event!

MK:
*Eat at Crystal palace (hopefully fixing this this fall)
*Skipper canteen (cheese bread!)
*Go down main street in one of the vehicles
*the kiss goodnight
*The Plaza

EPCOT:
*FESTIVAL OF THE ARTS
*one of the festival challenges
*one of the festival classes
*Behind the Seeds
*Spice Road Table
*Remy’s
*Creperie
*Nine Dragons
*Guardians
*Journey into imagination (I rode it as a kid I don’t remember lol)
*Rose and Crown

HS:
*Explore galaxys edge more including food
*I only have two rides I’ve never ridden in this park and those are Alien Saucers and rock n roller coaster and I want to remedy that soon.
*Mama Melrose’s
*New Fantasmic
*rodeo round up BBQ

AK:
*Tiffins
*explore Pandora more including food
*see the park at night (been there at sunset but never at night
*Finding Nemo
*Animation at Rafikis planet watch

Disney Springs:
*Wine Bar George
*Boathouse
*Jaleo
*Morimoto
*T Rex (done rainforest not T. rex lol)
*Characters in flighr
*splittsville (did it in DLR and loved it!)
*boathouse amphicars
*Cirque de Soleil
*Coca Cola store

Resorts(besides staying at all of them lol)
*Jellyrolls
*Flying Fish
*Topolinos
*Sebastians
*Victoria and Alberts
*Stormalong Bay
*Jiko
*Hoop Dee Doo
*Tricircle d ranch
*Artists Point
*Geyser Point
*pottery painting
*attend a wedding

There are so many things I know I’ll never get to do or never had the chance (River country, Fort Wilderness before refurb, spirit of aloha, various other places-PS Disney please bring tea service back anywhere!) but I’m happy with what I’ve done.

I’ve only done Disneyland once so for there I’ll say stay at one of the on property hotels and actually watch world of color and fantasmic (RIP Murphy)

Sanaa or Jiko at AK Lodge. Even the one time I stayed there I couldn't get a reservation and walkup lists filled instantly.

I would also like to try Le Cellier or Shula's, but I've been really enjoying the Epcot festival foods recently and haven't wanted to make reservations.

Sanaa or Jiko at AK Lodge. Even the one time I stayed there I couldn't get a reservation and walkup lists filled instantly.

I would also like to try Le Cellier or Shula's, but I've been really enjoying the Epcot festival foods recently and haven't wanted to make reservations.
Le Cellier is very much worth the hype! Definiet recommend it

Frontera Cocina
Morimotos
Citricos

Canceled Frontera too many times. WIfe is meh about Morimoto. Citricos just somehow never makes the cut

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter