• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pizza on DDP

It's room service. It costs more.

I don't think it changed. As of yesterday, every source I checked indicated two TS credits for the room service pizza. Sources included the DIS, and the official Disney site, among others.
Okay, all I know is we used 2 QS credits at CBR the one year, which included 2 drinks and 2 desserts. We did not do room service, we had picked it up at Old Port Royale.
I guess that is the difference, ours was not room service

We have done this several times at POR, most recent being last August. We've been charged 2 TS credits for the delivery, and last summer we just walked to the food court and ordered there (and ate there) and it was 2 QS credits. When we had it delivered, we were able to choose two desserts and two beverages since it was TS credits. When we picked it up ourselves, it just included 2 beverages since it was QS. I'll also mention that in addition to it being way overpriced at 2 TS credits, it also took considerably longer to get it. It would be much easier, faster, and cheaper to get it yourself.

To start with calling that stuff pizza is pretty insulting to pizza (had it one daughters mother and stepfather wasted 2 credits). I assume most of the posters watch The Did and I love their reviews of the pizza it has been called highway robbery for cardboard. And I tend to agree with them.

Okay, all I know is we used 2 QS credits at CBR the one year, which included 2 drinks and 2 desserts. We did not do room service, we had picked it up at Old Port Royale.
I guess that is the difference, ours was not room service
Perfect! THIS is exactly what the OP is trying to confirm. She/he probably wants to see if written or posted somewhere, but first-hand experience should help!

Just wanted to confirm, after our trip, that at least art Art of Animation, they do have the 2 QS credits for a pizza and two drinks, which may be replaced with sides. A pizza, depending on what you get, is around $16, and sides/drinks would be at least 3, so that's $22, or $11 per credit. In most cases, that doesn't work out well, but neither does most anything on a normal dining plan. Since we got the promo and our meals came out to about $7.85 each, that works just fine. The pizza was so good, we got it three times, and it fed our whole family, so even if it's pretty cheap, it made our credits go so far that even with just one meal per person per night, we hardly had to buy any food outside the plan.

Just a suggestion, but while we were staying at AKL I ordered a pizza from Flippers for a decent price. We were swimming, so when the delivery guy got to the lobby he called my cell phone. We ate it poolside while swimming... everyone around us was like, "Why haven't we thought of this!"

I can totally think of many other options to use those 2 TS credits for.

There is also Blaze Pizza in Disney Springs. All ears lists that as a quick service meal.

Edited: sorry I reread first post which says you want one bigger one, these I believe are individual

Just a suggestion, but while we were staying at AKL I ordered a pizza from Flippers for a decent price. We were swimming, so when the delivery guy got to the lobby he called my cell phone. We ate it poolside while swimming... everyone around us was like, "Why haven't we thought of this!"

I can totally think of many other options to use those 2 TS credits for.
It's 2 quick service meals, not table. And we barely used all the meals we had, so it worked out nicely. Nice idea though! How much was delivery?

It's 2 quick service meals, not table. And we barely used all the meals we had, so it worked out nicely. Nice idea though! How much was delivery?
I'm glad it worked out for y'all. If I had extra credits, I can't say I wouldn't ever use them for pizza. I love pizza! The delivery fee was standard, I believe around $3.00, but don't hold me to that. I know I paid around $20 though for a large pizza with everything on it.

Hopefully you guys can help me with some advice. Family of 5 (3 Disney adults and 2 3-9 kids) staying at AoA with a check in date Nov. 24, check out Nov. 29, with FD of standard DDP. We've lined up everything. Nov 24 is our bridge day from our Nov. 22-24 stay on DxDP. So, the plan is all set and uses most of our credits.
Nov. 24 - Satu'li QS (1 of 5)
Nov. 25 - Ohana late bfast TS (1 of 5)
Nov. 25 - MVMCP snacks
Nov. 26 - H&V TS (2 of 5)
Nov. 26 - Andy's Lunch Box QS (2 of 5)
Nov. 27 - Teppan Edo lunch TS (3 of 5)
Nov. 27 - World Showcase QS (3 of 5)
Nov. 27 - possible FEA dessert party
Nov. 28 - Landscape ofFlavors QS lunch (4/5)
Nov. 28 - Date Night** (3.5/5??)
Nov. 29 - BOG bfast QS (5/5)
Nov. 29 - Sleepy Hollow Rfrshmnts snacks
Nov. 29 - Sci Fi Drive-in TS Dinner (5/5)
Nov. 29 - possible JBJB dessert party

** Date night, we are dropping the 2 littles off at Pixar Play Zone, while DW and I have Ohana TS dinner. Our teenager will have some alone time to play Minecraft at AoA. Based on the plan, the QS are all used up and there are TS remaining for one "adult" and 2 kids. This is FD after all, so it's not a huge deal, but I was thinking that pizza would be something he could get to eat, whether delivered or pick up himself. Does it work? Sure someone can pay oop for something, but since we have FD and every other meal will be all of us together, I would rather not pay for something that is free. Can pizza be 1 adult TS if picked up or use up the kids TS?

Hopefully you guys can help me with some advice. Family of 5 (3 Disney adults and 2 3-9 kids) staying at AoA with a check in date Nov. 24, check out Nov. 29, with FD of standard DDP. We've lined up everything. Nov 24 is our bridge day from our Nov. 22-24 stay on DxDP. So, the plan is all set and uses most of our credits.
Nov. 24 - Satu'li QS (1 of 5)
Nov. 25 - Ohana late bfast TS (1 of 5)
Nov. 25 - MVMCP snacks
Nov. 26 - H&V TS (2 of 5)
Nov. 26 - Andy's Lunch Box QS (2 of 5)
Nov. 27 - Teppan Edo lunch TS (3 of 5)
Nov. 27 - World Showcase QS (3 of 5)
Nov. 27 - possible FEA dessert party
Nov. 28 - Landscape ofFlavors QS lunch (4/5)
Nov. 28 - Date Night** (3.5/5??)
Nov. 29 - BOG bfast QS (5/5)
Nov. 29 - Sleepy Hollow Rfrshmnts snacks
Nov. 29 - Sci Fi Drive-in TS Dinner (5/5)
Nov. 29 - possible JBJB dessert party

** Date night, we are dropping the 2 littles off at Pixar Play Zone, while DW and I have Ohana TS dinner. Our teenager will have some alone time to play Minecraft at AoA. Based on the plan, the QS are all used up and there are TS remaining for one "adult" and 2 kids. This is FD after all, so it's not a huge deal, but I was thinking that pizza would be something he could get to eat, whether delivered or pick up himself. Does it work? Sure someone can pay oop for something, but since we have FD and every other meal will be all of us together, I would rather not pay for something that is free. Can pizza be 1 adult TS if picked up or use up the kids TS?
I know you can pick up a pizza and two drinks or snacks for 2 QS credits, I did it several times last month. I'm not sure about TS but I think it's one credit for pizza delivery. I don't know what you get with it if anything, but I would guess the same.

I know you can pick up a pizza and two drinks or snacks for 2 QS credits, I did it several times last month. I'm not sure about TS but I think it's one credit for pizza delivery. I don't know what you get with it if anything, but I would guess the same.
Also, meal credits aren't adult or kid, in my experience. You just start with your stock of them all together, not differentiated, and a meal is a meal, whether you order an adult meal or a kid meal.

Also, meal credits aren't adult or kid, in my experience. You just start with your stock of them all together, not differentiated, and a meal is a meal, whether you order an adult meal or a kid meal.

Just so you know, on the regular DDP, the TS credits are definitely separated into adult/kid and kid's must order from the kid's menu at TS. QS credits are NOT separated and can be used for either.

Can pizza be 1 adult TS if picked up or use up the kids TS?

If the pizza is delivered (room service), I'm pretty sure it will "cost" 2 adult TS credits. If he picks up a WHOLE pizza, it will be 2 QS credits. He could also just go to the food court and get any meal he wanted for just 1 QS credit. You can use TS credits for a QS meal, but some have said they had to use all their QS credits before the system would take the TS credit. Since you will not have done that yet, my guess is the system will take a QS credit for his meal and when you get to your last QS altogether, it will then take the leftover TS credit.

If you want to buy a pizza personally from a food court and eat it there or carry it out, it's two QS credits. To use TS credits to order at QS, you need to use up all your QS credits first.

If you want the same pizza delivered to your room, that's in-room dining and it goes to two TS credits. And these will be adult TS credits if you're on the regular plan.

PPs are correct. It will deduct 2 TS credits if he has the pizza delivered. If he picks it up from the food court, it will deduct 2 QS credits. I believe you also get 2 beverages with it, and if its being delivered, you also get two desserts. This is how it was last time we ordered pizza on the dining plan, but it was before the last round of dining plan changes.

If you don't have enough dining credits to accommodate the pizza, just pay OOP. They aren't very expensive so they aren't a great dining credit value anyhow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter