Pizza Box Circle- Question on pg 36

Does the two weeks that each person has the box include mailing time? From where I am it might take 2 weeks to get to the next person. So would I still be able to take my two weeks, and then mail it out?? Does this even make any sense?? LOL....

littlelambie said:
Does the two weeks that each person has the box include mailing time? From where I am it might take 2 weeks to get to the next person. So would I still be able to take my two weeks, and then mail it out?? Does this even make any sense?? LOL....

No it doesn't include mailing time. It is just to give you time to go through your stash carefully and go through the box. If you are way down on the list though you could start a pile and it wouldn't take to long to get it back out again.

A friend just mailed a completed album from Florida to Canada with a value of $200. Her cousin in Canada had to pay duty on the cost of the album. I've never shipped anything to Canada, so maybe those experienced with shipping and the duty fees can tell us how it works. I think it'd be awesome for anyone that wants to be involved to get to play...just wondering how the shipping and duty works. :rolleyes:

happylady said:
A friend just mailed a completed album from Florida to Canada with a value of $200. Her cousin in Canada had to pay duty on the cost of the album. I've never shipped anything to Canada, so maybe those experienced with shipping and the duty fees can tell us how it works. I think it'd be awesome for anyone that wants to be involved to get to play...just wondering how the shipping and duty works. :rolleyes:

did they put on the form, gift? I've sent stuff to England and Canada and I don't think they had to pay duties.

Buffy,

Is there room for me? If so sign me up and I will PM my addie.

BernardandMissBianca said:
did they put on the form, gift? I've sent stuff to England and Canada and I don't think they had to pay duties.

That's probably what happened! You're so smart!! :thumbsup2

I think if something is a gift its OK. I've sent swap stuff marked "No Commercial Value", but we don't want someone pilfering our stash!

I know we said put something in, take something out, but is there an exchange rate? e.g. 3 x journalling boxes = 1 sticker, one punch = 5 sheets of paper, or something?

Or do we just use our judgement?

Just use your best judgement. Someone like myself may have more paper to put in but someone else may have more stickers to put in. Just don't empty it out and not put anything back, you know! :teeth:

If this is coming to the UK then I'd love to participate if there's room for me! :)

Queenie said:
If this is coming to the UK then I'd love to participate if there's room for me! :)

Yep after it comes back to me I'm going to stuff that baby full of goodies and send it to you and MazdaUK.

OT - Queenie when is the next Harry Potter book due out in the UK? DH got me books 1-4 while on a business trip there but I still need 5-7. How much do they cost in Pounds?
I have to say that the British versions flow better than the American English, I guess stuff gets lost in the translation.

Thanks!

When is this going to start? Not that I have time to even think about it, but I am going to WDW the second week of Feb and I'd hate for it to come to me then. PA is relatively close to CT, so that is a possiblity. :rolleyes1

Mickster said:
When is this going to start? Not that I have time to even think about it, but I am going to WDW the second week of Feb and I'd hate for it to come to me then. PA is relatively close to CT, so that is a possiblity. :rolleyes1

I was going to start around the middle of Jan. How long will you be gone? I can either make it get to you before or after you get back.

I'll be there on the 13th until the 20th of Feb. Doesn't matter to me if it is before or after, just not during. My DH wouldn't know what to do with it! :rotfl:

BernardandMissBianca said:
Yep after it comes back to me I'm going to stuff that baby full of goodies and send it to you and MazdaUK.

OT - Queenie when is the next Harry Potter book due out in the UK? DH got me books 1-4 while on a business trip there but I still need 5-7. How much do they cost in Pounds?
I have to say that the British versions flow better than the American English, I guess stuff gets lost in the translation.

Thanks!
Hey, I want to know too!! My DS16 will be in London Dec 27 to Jan 3. His marching band was invited to perform in the New Years Day Parade.

To any of the UK scrapbooksisters - does anyone have the ability to record the parade on VCR or DVD? The only problem is that it would have to be in a format that will play on our US systems. I'm willing to SEND MONEY and a bunch of scrapbook goodies!! :woohoo: :happytv: My DH and I would be very, very thankful.

Is it too late? I would like to be involved also! Please let me know,
Shawna

Is it too late to play? I'm a West Coaster so it would take a while to get here anyway.

Please let me know!

No it's not to late to sign up!

Tonight I'm going to start mapping out a route. So hopefully everything will be ready to go soon!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter