Pixiesprite's little 3x4" journal cards ***closed for requests***

@Gracefulskinny , you won't see much of the design when it's behind the journal space. If you need cards that can be vertical & horizontal then I could do cards that had specific colours for each character? 1 each for Anna, Elsa & whatshisname?
I was thinking maybe a small bit of the rosemaling around the border or at the top and bottom. Cards for Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff should work.

Whatever you come up with for the water parks will be great. I wasn't even sure if you would be able to get a map of the parks so even if it's just the map and title it will be perfect.

This will be our first time going to all of the parks, besides Magic Kingdom, so I have been printing out a ton of cards with the title of each park, map of each park and favs of the day for each park - they all look perfect and are making me even more excited for our trip. I just printed out 4 more pages of cards today for our 2 character meals and some of the cards above.

You'll have an amazing time @misse336 ! I have found nice title logos and maps for the two water parks so I should have them for you in a few days :)

completed requests from posts #1191, 1192, 1196

@Riahsha , here are your Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away cards. I also made a version without the logo as I thought a BB-8 card would be handy to have! That's your request completed, you know what to do :thumbsup2

- WDW - Hollywood Studios - Star Wars : A Galaxy Far, Far Away - BB-8 -

-------------------------------------------------------------------
@mumtoelliot , Jungle Cruise for you! This completes your request, please call again :cheer2:

- WDW - MK - Jungle Cruise -

-------------------------------------------------------------------

@misse336 , here are your water park map & logo cards. As suspected, I couldn't find any decent logos for the rides :) I changed up the border colours to make them more water-park-ish :boat: Enjoy! That's your request completed so do pop back if you need any more cards :goodvibes

- WDW - Typhoon Lagoon - Blizzard Beach - maps and logos -

Thanks again Pixiesprite! Fantastic as ever. I couldn't believe there wasn't one already for Kali either. My boys had lots of fun on that ride, laughing at how drenched I got compared to them!

My next requests are:
Sorcerers of the MK,
a Festival of the Lion King without lines if possible (you appear to have one with lines, but not one without and I prefer blank ones as I am typing on them)
Soarin' (again, I'm surprised there isn't one already, but I couldn't find it)

Thanks.

I would like to request a few more Disneyland cards from you. Do you have a Grizzly River Rapids card? I would like to request one if you don't. Also would you please make a Luigi's Rollickin' Roadsters card. Also an Animation Academy please. Thank you!!

@pixiesprite Thank you so much!! These cards are so perfect!!! :yay:

------------------------------------

completed request from post #1187

@wdwpirates , have an awesomely splendid trip!!! You must pop back and tell me what Morimoto Asia was like, it looks delicious. Here are your cards... you'll notice there is no lined card for Morimoto. If you do a google image search for their menu, you'll see this card mimics its clean lines and style and the journalling lines didn't work nicely with the design, I do hope that's ok for your use! That's your request completed, please call again :)[/QUOTE]

Perfect! Thank you!
How about some more food?

Tortuga Tavern
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
Liberty Square Market

@wdwpirates you're very welcome :goodvibes

@sirvin12 :thumbsup2

@Riahsha have added these to the list :artist:

Timewise (this is also for @Gracefulskinny & @mumtoelliot) ... It might be next week before I get the cards done, I woke up with a rotten headcold & cough this morning and it's doing its best to settle in for a nice stay :sick: (ridiculous... it's almost summer!). Captain America is opening in 3 days here so I need to relax and get better very, very, very, very quickly for that or I will be so very displeased with this cold!! Wish me luck kicking this cold's butt ::yes::

Get well soon Pixiesprite! And certainly no worries about timescales. My journal has waited nearly 3 years already, so there's definitely no rush :rotfl2:

I thought I had previously seen "faves of the day" for each park, but didn't see them when I just looked. If I could have them without lines/numbers like the ones in post #137 I would appreciate -we always have each person record their favorite thing that day and we'll have more than 5 people there. Thanks!

So could I please have "faves of the day" for:
-Blizzard Beach
-Typhoon Lagoon
-Hollywood Studios

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter