Pixie Dust

It's a sign......Move to FLEET. :hyper:

Sorry to hear it fell through Claire, I hope you get one soon :hug::hug:

I can't begin to imagine how demoralising it must be :hug: and if you're having to pay rent it must feel like money just going down the drain.

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: that something comes up asap.

Thanks for everyone's support.

I'm sorry to say Tony we've made a offer on another house this morning so its back to hoping and praying.

The chain for our house purchase has collapsed for the 2nd time :sad:

So this morning i've put an offer in on another house so lots of pixie dust greatly appreciated!

Hi Claire!

I haven't really been on here much since our DFTW because we've been really busy with Kate's treatment at Great Ormond Street Hosptial and stuff, but I'm so sorry to hear that your move STILL hasn't happened.

I hope that everything works out with the new house and sending you tons of pixie dust!

J

Hi Claire!

I haven't really been on here much since our DFTW because we've been really busy with Kate's treatment at Great Ormond Street Hosptial and stuff, but I'm so sorry to hear that your move STILL hasn't happened.

I hope that everything works out with the new house and sending you tons of pixie dust!

J

Hey J, good to hear from you, how is Kate?

Lets hope this time is it :yay::yay::yay::yay:

I do hope so!

Its been one thing after another! Firstly we were randomly selected to be audited by the FSA so that held us up. Then Nationwide cocked up and didn't do the full survey we'd ordered so that's held us up by about another 2 weeks. So looking very unlikely that'll we'll be in for Christmas :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter