Pixar Pier: Inside Out appears to be entering final testing (and is now open!)

Also wanted to add that you do not choose your emotions. The CM hands out pics of the emotions and you line up to enter the ride on designated numbers. LOVED THAT. No mad dash. No angling. You get what you get...which is what I told my kiddos. Ride was adorable. DD loved it. Wonderful addition for little ones on the Pier. Nice job Disney!!:lovestruc

What is SR? I've looked at the app and tried to work it out. I'm sure it's probably obvious but it's not coming to me : )

ETA: Ahhh, I think I just worked it out - it's Smuggler's Run isn't it : )
Yes it is :) Idk if that’s our shorthand for it though I just kinda assumed.

Speaking of... as of 5pm
SR: 35
Whirlwind: 45

Did anyone get to ride this today? It looks so cute!

Rode this morning! So cute!! Disney did a great job with the rider assignments. You do not choose your emotion (flyer) the CMs assign. LOVED that. No pushing, shoving, drama, angling, etc. Just “here’s your emotion” with a pic of who you get to ride: joy, anger, sadness, fear, etc. Made things calm, fun, and drama-free. Great job, Disney!! Another little kid ride to round out the Pier while the big kids ride the Incredicoaster!!! Bravo!!

Reactions: EmJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter