Pirate's Night Bandanas

We said the same exact thing! All I used them for was going into the attic (it has the spray insulation and its very dusty up there!)

Such a great idea! I have plenty of Pirate Night bandanas that I can now put to good use.

i was digging around for my balaclava when I found my pirate night bandanas. They might work in a pinch if doubled up and tied together, since I have the smaller, triangular ones, but I have 6 of them from 2 cruises. I ended up wearing my motorcycle face/neck gaiter/warmer to the grocery store today. It was actually helpful, since it was in the 40s rainy and a longish line out front.

Hahaha....I also thought I finally have a use for our many Pirate bandanas!!! I must have 12 at least so maybe I will double them up to make a mask. Going to look at youtube for some tutorials.

MJ

Did the same yesterday! Too funny. Great Dis minds think alike!

The material is thin that’s true. And I suspect not 100% cotton. But your inside layer could be of any material you choose. You could even make it 3 ply and that could be a even stronger defense.

So funny did the same..sewed 2 together to make a square and then folded it finally using hair ties to loop around the ears...works great!

Does anyone know how to make a dress out of pirate night bandanas? I saw a lady wearing one on a pirate night, it was super cute. I wish I would have asked her how she did it.

I found an old pirates of the carribean bandana that we had and am using. I decided for the good of all, I'd have the skull and crossbones facing in, not out. My wife read somewhere that you are supposed to put a coffee filter in the fold, so I've got that in there as well.

I went out yesterday to get groceries wearing a homemade mask and realized that a good proportion of the people in the store were also using some form of a mask. As far as other uses for the Pirate Night bandanas, I thought I would include a photo of a "tablecloth" that my wife made out of about 20 of our bandanas that she stitched together last month to cover an older chest.

Attachments

• Bandanas.JPG
    Bandanas.JPG
    168.4 KB · Views: 19
Does anyone know how to make a dress out of pirate night bandanas? I saw a lady wearing one on a pirate night, it was super cute. I wish I would have asked her how she did it.
I made a dress for me and a vest for my husband. Basically, I just sewed a lot of bandanas together to create a piece of material I could then use for the costumes. It was moderately difficult because they are all different sizes. I also wanted a Mickey centered on several key spots so cutting it out took a lot of planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter