***Pirates Exchange***-----CLOSED

Tigger113

DIS Veteran
Pirates sent/Recieved

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1168801

Hi! I thought of two great exchanges.
This one is for Pirates and the other one is Disney Baby.

Ok!
For the Pirate Exchange we are exchanging anything pirates. Whether it be Disney Pirates or others!

Minimum is $6 (not including shipping). You can include extras if you would like.

This is going to be a short exchange (meaning sign-ups will not last as long) because it should get going pretty fast!

Names will go out on the 18th and you can ship by the 25th!

PM me with:

Name
Address
Email
What you like about pirates
What you dislike about pirates
Are you an adult or child
Will you ship international
Number of exchanges

I forgot to mention: Would you be an elf?

This should be a fun one! :sunny:

Just sent my PM - let me know if you did not get it, I had too many windows open and one crashed, don't know which one!

mssocks said:
Just sent my PM - let me know if you did not get it, I had too many windows open and one crashed, don't know which one!

I didn't get it.....it usually comes right in...if you would please send it to many again!
Thanks!

This will be fun!! :sunny:

I sent a PM. DS is obsessed with anything pirates. Thanks for hosting.

There are numerous places that sell pirate stuff!
I know for a fact: Toy stores,Disney store,target,walmart,some dept. stores,etc. that carry pirates stuff! :sunny:

What are we doing? I don't understand...I'm sending info :thumbsup2

PM on it's way...I got $6.00 I got Pirate Gear...I'm in....PM me what to do....Whoo Hoo pirate: :woohoo: pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter