Pirate code

princess-rn

DIS Veteran
Ok guys..I know the Pirate costume code is posted somewhere. I looked in the "code" sticky but I only see where the old code for Pirate is now buried in treasure. Help!! Thanks!

princess-rn said:
Ok guys..I know the Pirate costume code is posted somewhere. I looked in the "code" sticky but I only see where the old code for Pirate is now buried in treasure. Help!! Thanks!

:( as far as I know, there is currently no official way to get the pirates costume without trading for it. My guess is that when the last cereal code is released, it will now go to pirates? The situation is a bit of a mess right now, but I'm sure in the long run, there will be a way to get them all.

from the cereal codes right now.

I wish we could get a code where we could wear these costumes for more than a few seconds anyway.....

Mal

I used this code EUF8 B5BL 9RKC Y9ZW yesterday & got a Pirate outfit. The other thread says its now Buried in Treasure (which I already have) so I'm not sure when it changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter