Pin trading on the ship?Questions

wilmywood

Earning My Ears
My DH is an obsessive pin trader and can't wait to meet up with pin traders on the Wonder (March 10th). Is the time still 7:30 and any special info he should know? I think we have early seating for dinner, will the trading interfer with the showtimes? He is packing his cases and ready to trade!!! :earsgirl:

Yes, the pin trading will be at 7:30 each night, and Sasha the Champion Pin Trader will be on board!!! You can see what he looks like on my website...keep a watch out for him, as he is a riot and he LOVES pins. I know of at least one pin trading guest who will be on that cruise, as we did a trade by mail and I brought a pre-cruise message to Sasha for him when we sailed last week. Bring that pin case and be prepared to trade! And if they are selling a DCL artists choice when you are on board, buy all you can as they are excellent traders.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest