PIN code offered on an already Booked Trip?

cmrsfraz

Mouseketeer
Last month my family booked our WDW vacation for mid-December. I am curious if PIN codes are ever sent out to families that already have a vacation booked? My birthday is in December, which I have registered with Disney online, & I am hoping to receive a birthday PIN. But does that ever happen since I already have my trip booked???

Yes it does. I booked my trip back in March for August with the free dining, I found that I could fly in and out cheaper on Saturday than on Sunday so I also booked a room only for 1 night. A couple of months later I got the room only pin and since then I have also gotten a pin for free dining for December. If you get the pin you can always apply it to your package that you have already booked.:thumbsup2

I booked our Oct vacation on July 26 and received a PIN by email on July 28. So,yes, it happens. Good luck!

Most all the PIN codes I received were for the dates I already made my FD ressie for.

Now hoping for some 2010 codes...may be the only way we can go next year, unless they bring back the 4/3 deal.

We booked our trip for August and DID NOT receive a pin code offer. We registered DH's birthday online and nothing. So it does not always happen. So we are staying on DVC points instead of a resort stay and cancelled our FD reservations for 2 rooms.

I am really hoping to get one. We are currently set to have the Public FD offer. If I get a code, could I still use it since the FD is offered to the public? Or do they consider the Public FD a discount and wouldn't be able to use a PIN?:confused3

I am really hoping to get one. We are currently set to have the Public FD offer. If I get a code, could I still use it since the FD is offered to the public? Or do they consider the Public FD a discount and wouldn't be able to use a PIN?:confused3

If you got a PIN code for the Free Dining, you would be able to get the DDP rather than the QSDP at a value. I think the PIN vs the Public FD would be the same savings if you are staying at a mod or deluxe.
Based on availability, you could switch to a value and use the PIN code.

You cannot combine any discounts. So if you use the public FD discount and you happened to get a 40% off room rate PIN, you cannot use them both. You would have to run the numbers and see which one saves you more money.
HTH!:)

Chiming in to say that YES, you may get a PIN code even after you're already booked. It happened to me!

What made it even better was that I was already using a code, and when I called to apply the PIN code, they took the discount off the already discounted price!

BUT, this was 2 years ago, and I haven't received a PIN code since.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts