Pillows & linens at Disneyland Hotel?

my3luckycharms

Earning My Ears
We recently stayed at the Disneyland Hotel and I loved their pillows and linens. I asked guest services the name of the pillows and she said they were from a company called "Down Elite". I looked them up and can't find a website with that name. Anybody know what pillow company I could order from as well as the linens?

Is it Downelite? Or Downlite? Downlite offers wonderfully comfortable pillows, linens and other bedding. I don't know what I slept upon during my stay at the Disneyland Hotel, but at the Sheraton it was this brand. I loved it. So awesome! At the Sheraton, one may buy the pillows, don't know about the other bedding items that might be available for purchase there too.
Here is a link that hopefully will be of assistance to you.

http://www.downlite.com/where_to_buy.htm

Is it Downelite? Or Downlite? Downlite offers wonderfully comfortable pillows, linens and other bedding. I don't know what I slept upon during my stay at the Disneyland Hotel, but at the Sheraton it was this brand. I loved it. So awesome! At the Sheraton, one may buy the pillows, don't know about the other bedding items that might be available for purchase there too.
Here is a link that hopefully will be of assistance to you.

http://www.downlite.com/where_to_buy.htm

Wow, you went from Janice to Jim Morrison and the doors..very cool.

Jack

blackjackdelta said:
Wow, you went from Janice to Jim Morrison and the doors..very cool.

Jack

Gracias. :) I like to change my signature every once in awhile. I love The Doors, Janis Joplin and other singers and or groups from the 1960s'

I always used down pillows until I watched a show about how they are made. It was not pretty.
I went looking for an alternative and bought the Better Than Pillows from Brookstone. They are wonderful -- feel exactly like the real thing but are much easier to care for.

Thanks everyone! I will check out that link. The concierge at Guest Services told me it was "Down Elite"…she wrote it on a post it note but it could have been something else?
She definitely said they are down alternative…not down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!