Pillowcases??

Woobie

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if DCL's Guest Relations desk is still accepting pillowcases/tshirts for character signatures? My cousin & his family are cruising in May, & I'd like to tell him about this if it's still a go. Thanks!

Woobie

They accepted ours on the Jan 24th cruise. I will tell you that at first the CM said they weren't accepting them and I said (with a smile) that I don't need them back till the end of the cruise and I would really appreciate it. No problem! So - if at first they seem to refuse, just try a little smile!

On the Jan. 31st cruise they did the pillowcases. When I brought them up to guest services they said no, I would have to have the characters sign them. Well the first character I saw I pulled out the pillowcase, and she said I needed to drop if off at guest services. Needless to say I told her I already had tried this. She took the pillowcases and my stateroom number. I picked them up friday morning and my kids LOVE them. Kim

I brought pillowcases to the guest services desk on our Feb 1 2004 Wonder trip and they had it signed for us.

I have to say this has been one of the BEST souveniers from our October trip! Thanks Andy!

I sure hope they do this in May when we sail....my girls would love it!!

Yes..................... beg. ...........plead.................. and smile........
At first they said no and needed me to take them to the characters myself..... the customer service lady kept talking and then said unless thye were a surprise......... so I said..... YEs........ lol....

We brought plain purple pillow cases........... and they are great!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter