Pillowcases??

Woobie

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if DCL's Guest Relations desk is still accepting pillowcases/tshirts for character signatures? My cousin & his family are cruising in May, & I'd like to tell him about this if it's still a go. Thanks!

Woobie

BuzzBoyMom

<font color=navy>My boys are my world!<br><font co
They accepted ours on the Jan 24th cruise. I will tell you that at first the CM said they weren't accepting them and I said (with a smile) that I don't need them back till the end of the cruise and I would really appreciate it. No problem! So - if at first they seem to refuse, just try a little smile!

sibs

Earning My Ears
On the Jan. 31st cruise they did the pillowcases. When I brought them up to guest services they said no, I would have to have the characters sign them. Well the first character I saw I pulled out the pillowcase, and she said I needed to drop if off at guest services. Needless to say I told her I already had tried this. She took the pillowcases and my stateroom number. I picked them up friday morning and my kids LOVE them. Kim

Billinaz

Moving within sight of Port Canaveral!
I brought pillowcases to the guest services desk on our Feb 1 2004 Wonder trip and they had it signed for us.

dzneprincess

This page intentionally left blank
I have to say this has been one of the BEST souveniers from our October trip! Thanks Andy!

scottie

BWV's= Our Second Home
I sure hope they do this in May when we sail....my girls would love it!!

CanadianBB

Earning My Ears
Yes..................... beg. ...........plead.................. and smile........
At first they said no and needed me to take them to the characters myself..... the customer service lady kept talking and then said unless thye were a surprise......... so I said..... YEs........ lol....

We brought plain purple pillow cases........... and they are great!!!!

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!