Pictures of You

teh fish

DIS Veteran
A few other boards have this thread, so I thought we should too. Keep in mind while everyone likes compliments, no one likes to be insulted so keep it clean everyone.

Here's me with my buddy Aladdin.
meandaladdin.jpg

7898ae.png

Here is me from over the summer when I had my sweet tan, cropped out the girl who is something I just can't say here...

This be me on the right. This was taken on Friday when me and my mate Dan were flying to San Fransisco. At this point we were rather drunk, AA kept plying us with wine!

MeandDanSFOTrip1.jpg

Chris

P.S. You and your friend Amanda are really cute! :blush:

Hello everyone. I am brand new to the boards and I do not know how to post a picture. Can anyone help me please?

Nice picture Jeff! I have so many. Let me see if I have any good ones. I know. Here is me with my buddy Aladdin (this was back in January).

P1031923.jpg

Thank you teh fish.

I think that will work well, but I do not have enough posts to show pictures. So, once I have enough I will be back to post my picture.

Here's me (on the right) and my sisters from our trip over winter break...

dtd2.jpg

facebook.jpg

Me, I blurred the background because it was my messy closet.

Can we say Facebook pic?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!