Pictures of HRH

Mike J

Mouseketeer
I posted this in the HRH Club level thread but I wanted to start a new topic so everyone could see. Just clink on the link below.

Mike

HRH album

Thanks for the pictures of the slide-can't wait to show the kids! Let's hope it's warm enough next weekend to burn it up!!

Excellent photo's Mike. Thanks!

wavey.GIF

These are some of the best pictures I've seen. Thanks for sharing them. 22 days&counting.

I've added a few more pictures to the album. More to come once I get them developed.

Mike

Hi, Mike!

Great pictures! You live right across the Delaware River from us. We are in Pennsville, NJ. I am over in New Castle all of the time visiting with friends who own a funeral home there!

The grandkids are always thrilled to see pictures of the pool and slide! Great pictures! What are those things in the kids pool? Looks like turtles. :)

Those are turtles that are painted on the bottom of the baby pool. The main pool is really nice. The zero depth entry is great, however I felt the pool could be a little deeper than 4 1/2 feet at its deepest point.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter