Pictures of an Empty Park?

DisneyWorldWisher said:
That's exactly what it looked like the first time we visted MK a month ago! It was 9:30am and completely empty.

Its also exactly what it looked like during the night time Extra Magic Hours(except it was dark :teeth: ) we went to this past July at about 11:30 P.M.

Randy K said:
Its also exactly what it looked like during the night time Extra Magic Hours(except it was dark :teeth: ) we went to this past July at about 11:30 P.M.

Same with us at about 1:00 am after riding Splash Mountain. They let us stay on for about 20 minutes. It was great! :cool1:

Where is this? pirate:

[QUOTE

IMG_4662.jpg

QUOTE]

I wish I could find the link and pictures but I can't find it no matter what keywords I use for searching, but someone developed some software that processes pictures taken from the same place and based on the differences between the pictures, the software can tell what parts are part of the scenery and what parts are just people. So using those differences, it creates a picture of that area without people.

My first thought after reading that was how cool it would be to do that with Disney World.

PocahontasLookALike said:
brocklesnar69 said:
Where is this? pirate:

THANK YOU FOR ASKING THIS! I thought I was the only who didn't know where in the World this was. I'm assuming somewhere in MK...

2nd Floor of the main st. train station would be my guess :-)

That's my guess too since the word trains can be seen in the lower portion of the photo!

metsfan11 said:
Beautiful pic!

Thanks, it would've been even better if the date wasn't at the upper right hand corner of the photo! I told my DH next trip I don't want the dates on them!

brocklesnar69 said:
Where is this? pirate:

[QUOTE

IMG_4662.jpg

QUOTE]

Yes, this is the 2nd floor of the train station. The park is so beautiful from up there so after taking some pics I turned to go back down and just had to snap a shot of it too. :)

IMG_4662.jpg

This is cool! It is indeed on the 2nd floor of the train station. This is one of the coolest spots in all of MK. So much history..

these pictures are terrific!! I love to see the parks like this first thing in the morning. However, I do like the crowds later on. Wierd or what??? :rotfl:

Here's one of me, my Aunt and my Mom riding TOT. It was a walk on and no one else was waiting for the elevator so we got to ride by ourselves.

TOT1.jpg

BillSears said:
Here's one of me, my Aunt and my Mom riding TOT. It was a walk on and no one else was waiting for the elevator so we got to ride by ourselves.

TOT1.jpg

This is awsome!!! The ride must have been creepy just having 3 people on it!

BillSears said:

Lucky! I would love to have the whole thing to myself!

Blondie said:
Lucky! I would love to have the whole thing to myself!

My dad once got to do this.

He said it is one of the creepiest experiences that he has ever had.

Ever wonder what it would be like to have a little piece of WDW as your very own? Well, we did. Last May, as we entered EPCOT through the International Gateway we found that Great Britain was ours alone.

It began with no one at the gateway. Even the Friendship was deserted.

P5080077.jpg

Across the "channel" France was without a Parisian strolling the boulevard.

P5080079.jpg

While in Great Britain, the Queen (DW, with an ailing knee) toured her kingdom.

P5080080.jpg

Not a soul was stirring in this quaint English village.

P5080083.jpg

Not even a bird was chirping on this beautiful residential street.

P5080131.jpg

And a sight never to be repeated, an English pub at mid-morning without a patron to be had.

P5080086.jpg

Alas, 'twas a fantasy after all. For then . . . the outlanders began to arrive!

P5080132.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts