• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Picture of the Day May 27th 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Minnie in Red!! Was this at HS??

I've come to realize that I'm not fond of my verticle shots or my cropping...
they take away soooo much character from the photo...but...lessons learned...here's another oldie..

DSC_03100931.jpg

Can one of the regular posters or the original poster of the thread let the mods know that we've moved over to the new one? That way we all know where to meet! :)

Can one of the regular posters or the original poster of the thread let the mods know that we've moved over to the new one? That way we all know where to meet! :)

The original poster of the new thread posted it on here on the previous page, and there have been five or six other comments made about the new thread too. We're all over there waiting for you. :goodvibes

Almost to the 250 page limit... somebody start a new thread!! Please..

The original poster of the new thread posted it on here on the previous page, and there have been five or six other comments made about the new thread too. We're all over there waiting for you. :goodvibes

Here you go. All the announcement of the new thread in one post. :cool1:

I'm sure there are some people who immediately unsubscribe when a new thread starts but I'm not that diligent. Some great pics are posted here that I know others may want to see but they will miss them because they unsubbed when the new thread started.

I did notify three mods last night that this thread needed to be closed as a new had been started (and as of last night, the new thread had already reached 45 pages).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter